World Market: Buy One, Get One Free Bags of Coffee = $17.97 for 7 bags (April 3 only)

World Market has buy any 12-oz. bag of World Market coffee, get another 12-oz. bag free tomorrow (April 3, 2013).

You can combine this deal with the free coffee rewards program that rewards you with a free bag of coffee every time you purchase six bags of coffee.

So, if you purchase six bags of coffee tomorrow (you’ll only pay for three of them, prices start at $5.99), you can pay as low as $17.97 for 7 total bags of coffee!

Read more details on how this works over on My Frugal Adventures. Note: There is a limit of four free bags per customer.

Comments

1. Tanya says

Anyone ever ordered the coffee online? It says it will be 50% off, but how are the shipping fees?

• Theresa says

I ordered about 10 bags at Christmas, thinking that all the different flavors would be nice stocking stuffers/small gifts. Shipping wasn’t too bad. The only thing I’d be wary of is that I ended up getting 3/4 of my money back as most of the bags were expired. The good news is the company refunded my money quickly and with no problem, but I was still irritated about so many being expired. If they were just for me at home, I wouldn’t have minded (some had November 2012 exp. dates), but since I was giving them as gifts, it was a bigger deal.

2. Kelsey says

I just read on my member page:

Hot Deal! Earn Free Coffee Faster on Wake Up Wednesdays!

Purchase your coffee in-store or online on Wednesdays, and you’ll receive DOUBLE CREDITS! Buy one bag, and get 2 credits towards your free bag!

-so you can actually get to a free bag even faster! Now that is definitely a GREAT deal! :)

3. Heather says

I just finished purchasing my six bags. To clarify, I don’t see anywhere on the website where it says B1G1, but most of the coffee is marked “Sale” and is 50% off. So you could just buy 3 at 50% off since you get double reward points towards the free bag? Also shipping is 6.95 and you can use the 10% off coupon if you are a new shopper. About 3.85 per bag with shipping, still a great deal.

4. Michele says

I just ordered 12 bags online. (Yes, we drink tons of coffee. I also purchased some for teacher gifts.) They are marked 50% and if you use coupon code WM31310, you receive an extra 10% off. Shipping was $8.95 for me (Texas), but for less than $50, I purchased 12 bags of coffee which is a great price. Pending I receive double reward points, I will be eligible for 4 bags of free coffee which makes it even better. If you order online, though, please note that no all varieties are available for purchase.

5. Sue says

A little disappointing – I came home at 5pm to order some coffee (it’s not right to order online at work) and the only bag of ground coffee available is the Decaf Texas Turtle. I don’t like flavored coffee, so that’s not an option. I’m not a big fan of whole bean either, but I checked and even though there are more options, only two of them were available and they were twice the cost (even with the 50% off) :-(