Kohls.com: KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer for just $130 shipped after rebate & Kohl’s cash!

You can get a KitchenAid Classic Plus Mixer for just $130.17 shipped after a coupon code, rebate, and Kohl’s cash. Here’s how:

::Add the KitchenAid Classic Plus Mixer priced at $229.99 to your cart (regularly $299.99)

::Add a filler item priced at around $5.50 to your total up to $200

::Use coupon code MOMSAVES15 to get 15% off

::Submit for the $30 mail in rebate

::Earn $40 in Kohl’s Cash

::That’s like paying $130.17 (+ shipping surcharge) after the Kohl’s Cash and Rebate!

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Anny says

Thanks, I got one.
    Here is my deal.
    $229.00 Less 20% using SUMMER20 with my Kohls Charge
    Then used $80 in Kohls Cash I needed to spend.
    $119.99
    Then my mail in rebate -$30
    $89.99
    Kohls Cash I got from purchasing it $20.00
    Selling my old Kitchen Aid Mixer on my garage sale -$30.00
    $39.99
    Plus I will get 6% back from Ebates
    Net Cost to me to get a mixer that matches my kitchen $31.00+

2. Deb says

FLOWERS30 for 30% off with your Kohl’s charge. KC2UFREE if you are interested in buying other things that don’t total $75.

If you use your Kohl’s charge card you can use the code FLOWERS30 to get 30% off!!!

I just did it and it took the price down to $160.99, then get $30 rebate, $30 Kohl’s cash, and $9.60 back from ebates, will make my net price $91.39!!!!

4. Savannah says

This was a great reminder to check my rebate status from the last sale/rebate combo. Lesson learned -make sure to include the *entire* sticker on the rebate form, not just the UPC. Kitchenaid wants the serial number to validate your purchase, and if you only send the UPC the first time, then you’ll have to re-submit the rest of the sticker, which has the serial number and color of the mixer, for it to properly process. The good news is that they were willing to let me send it the additional information, so it’s a win in the end!

5. Joy says

Wow, great deal! With the FLOWERS30 code my mixer will come to $115.74. The sale price was $230-$69 (30%)+$14.75 (tax/extra weight shipping). It came to $175.74 OOP, with a $30 rebate, and $30 in Kohls cash (to spend on replacement exercise shoes!!). I’m still deciding if I want to use this as a wedding gift or use my budgeted spending money to “treat” myself…hmmm. :)

6. kelli says

How do I print the rebate form? I downloaded the pdf and it is asking for the password to unlock it. Or does the form come with Kohls package once I receive in the mail?

• Becky R says

Same here, I cannot print it. I am going to go in-store today to see if they have them there.

• Beth says

If you haven’t gotten it to print yet, go to Kohl’s website, look up the mixer, and there’s a link there for the rebate form.

I was so thrilled to get mine! My husband has been wanting to get me one, and my hand mixer just died about a month ago – both of which made the purchase justifiable. Can’t wait to start using the KA mixer. I’ve been wanting one for so long. Especially when I make triple batches of icing for birthday cakes and pizza crust.

• Diane says

The rebate form is not in the package, and I cannot print the one from this site OR from the Kohl’s site. A password is required for printing. Does anyone know how to get a rebate form? I don’t have a store close by… :(