CVS: Deals for the week of April 21-27, 2013

Here are the best deals at CVS this week, with a big thanks to Passionate Penny Pincher for her help in compiling them:

ECB Deals

Buy 1 Crest Toothpaste with Scope or Pro Health Rinse at $2.99, Get $2 ECB (Limit 2)
Use $0.50/1 printable
Or use $1/1 coupon from the 3/31 P&G insert
As low as free after coupons and ECBs

Buy 1 Physician’s Formula Product (Prices start at $7), Get $7 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 coupon from the 3/10 SmartSource insert
As low as free plus overage after coupons and ECBs

Buy 2 Orbit Gums at $1, Get $1 ECBs (Limit 1)
$0.50 each after ECBs

Spend $15 on participating Dove products, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)

*Deal Idea*
Buy 4 Dove Body Wash – $4 each
Use 4 $2/1 coupon from the 3/24 RedPlum insert (expire 4/21) or printable
$0.75 each after coupons and ECBs

Spend $30 on participating Huggies products, Get $10 ECBs

*Deal Idea*
Buy 3 Huggies Jumbo Packs – $9.99 each
Use 3 $1.50/1 printable
Or use 3 $2/1 coupons from the 4/21 SmartSource insert
As low as $4.67 each after coupons and ECBs

Other Deals

Buy 1 Kotex by U – $3.99
Use $2/1 CVS store coupon
Stack with $2/1 recent printable (no longer printing)
Free after coupons

New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post that gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here.

Find

Do you have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your CVS deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your CVS deals post will be deleted.

Comments

1. Emily says

Does the Huggies deal work with only buying 3 packages, since the total before coupons only comes to $29.97, instead of $30? Will the ECB still print?

2. Erin says

Crystal, do you know when the CVS is opening in Wichita? I’m waiting with baited breath!!

3. Amie says

There’s a Kimberly Clark rebate available that makes the diaper deal even sweeter. If you spend $25, you get $5 back. If you spend $35, you get $10 back. The rebate form is online and easy to find. I plan to buy 4 packs of diapers, use a $5/30 emailed coupon, $10 ecbs, 4 $2 off coupons and spend almost $17 oop, but get back $10 ecbs and $10 rebate. It makes the diapers $1.74 per pack.

4. Jill says

Are we able to stack the kotex q with the kotex cvs q? It says not to be combined with any other coupon and only one per person. I’ve heard these are similar to the 2.50 Brookside cvs q’s that also say can’t be combined with any other coupon. Could you clarify, Crystal, before I head to the store? Thank you.

5. ESLJoy says

I got 3 packages of Huggies diapers for $5.47 total! $29.97 purchase price, minus 3 x $1.50 coupons (my paper didn’t have $2 coupons), minus $5 off $25 Baby Care products CVS coupon center coupon that printed a couple weeks ago, equals $20.47 out of pocket, minus $10 ecb I got back, minus $5 Kimberly Clark rebate (available online), means it is like paying $5.47. Huggies diapers for $1.82 a package = YEAH!

6. Meagan says

There is also a $1/1 CVS Coupon for Orbit Gum, it was in the email that also had the $15 off $60 purchase deal.

• Meagan says

I’m sorry, just after posting this I realized that you have to ALSO buy m&ms and a 2 liter of pop.

7. jennifer says

I just stopped by CVS to to the dove deal, however its the 13oz that generates the ECBs, not the larger ones, and the printable coupon specifies a body wash at least 16oz.

8. Charity says

When I print the Kimberly-Clack rebate it is leaving some places blank that show up when I look at the form online. For example when I print it it leaves the “Official Rebate” off.
    As well as the words telling you what to fill in on the form.
    Is there maybe another link to print it from? I got this one from Crystals coupon database.
    I already bought the diapers so I really want this to work.