Walgreens: Free Cottonelle Flushable Wipes

You can get free Cottonelle Flushable Wipes at Walgreens this week. Here’s how

Buy 3 Cottonelle Wipes $2 each
Use 3 $1/1 Cottonelle Wipes printable coupons
Spend $3 plus tax out of pocket, Get a $3 Register Reward
Free after coupons and Register Rewards

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

1. Beth says

Hi! Still kinda a newbie coupon-er here. Love this deal, but terrified to try it. I hate the rejection I’ve received from my local Walgreen’s for past deals. I think I’ll try the city next to mine and see if they take it. If the coupon says “1 coupon per purchase” does that mean I can only use one coupon for this transaction, or I can use one per item I buy? And it says cannot be combined with any other coupon. Does that mean you can’t put the three together or you can’t put two coupons on one item, so three items to three coupons is ok? I want to make sure I have the facts straight before I go in so I don’t sound stupid! Thanks for your help!

• Sandra says

One coupon per purchase means 1 coupon for each item you buy. When it says it cannot be combined with any other coupons means you can’t use more than 1 manufacturer’s coupons for any one item. You can use more than one like coupon in a transaction unless the coupon may states something like “no more than 4 like coupons in one transaction”. I purchased 8 packages of Poise panty liners today, and the coupon stated just that. I did 2 transactions, each with 4 packages of panty liners and 4 coupons. You can stack a manufacturer’s coupon with a Walgreen’s coupon. Same thing for CVS and Target. Hope this helps. Good luck and happy couponing!

2. Sandra says

I don’t see the sale price in the ad for this week. Wasn’t the Cottonelle wipes on sale last week?

OH, thanks for this deal. I printed out my coupons and I’ll go to Walgreens this week. This is a product that is used quite a bit in my house. It’s on sale, coupons and register rewards? That’s awesome :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

4. Joanna says

The link on this coupon looks a little iffy, it’s not a Kimberly-Clark or Cottonelle website. Did anyone else feel that way?

• Michelle says

I felt that way too, and the signup page says “Thank you for your interest in Cottonella”. I don’t trust things that have misspelled the company name.

Just wanted to add that I just went and bought two packages of these and got a $2 register reward and a 75 cent off coupon off my next purchase of wipes. I liked that I did not have to buy three packs!

6. Keri says

Hi everyone
    I went today to purchase 3 of the wipes which were on sale for the $2 plus I had 3 of the $1 off coupons which made my total purchase 3 something with tax. The deal was posted in store (wasn’t in flyer), but at check out I did not receive any register reward coupons. Per the manager I had to spend $15 in order to earn 3000 points and that would not even equal the $3 rewards… I am a newbie so I was kinda disappointed that I couldn’t snag these for free and I don’t know what I am doing can someone pls explain =/