Free Very Hungry Caterpillar Counting App for Android or iPad (today only)

Today only, you can get two free Very Hungry Caterpillar Counting Apps for FREE:

Counting With the Very Hungry Caterpillar for iPad

Counting With the Very Hungry Caterpillar for Android

Here’s a description of the app:

Find and eat all of the Caterpillar’s favorite foods while you learn the fundamentals of numbers and counting, in this interactive math game for kids aged two years and up.  This game has five levels of increasing difficulty. There’s a variety of things to try and different skills to practice, all building a basic math foundation. The Caterpillar will ask you to eat familiar foods from The Very Hungry Caterpillar book.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

Comments

• Stacy says

I went to my amazon app on my phone and searched for the title, then I had to download the free app. took a few minutes but it worked

• Lori says

Install the Amazon Appstore app and then look for it in there. It should be the app of the day.

1. ashley says

just did this and then got an email with a $1 credit for amazon mp3s! 2 freebies in one

2. Rebecca says

Also available free today for iphone if you search the app store for “very hungry caterpillar.” :)

3. Leah says

I tried to download this app for my android and it was $1.99 in the google play store. I checked on the ipad, though and it was free. So, just not free for android.

4. Amanda says

Is there a secret to getting this? it’s still showing up as $1.99 in the Google Play store.

5. Anna says

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! My two year old is SO into the Very Hungry Caterpillar these days, and she loves to play with my Kindle. I’m even planning a Very Hungry Caterpillar unit sometime in the near future cause she loves it so much. I doubt I would have remembered to check the Amazon free app of the day today with things being so crazy, so thank you so much for bringing it to my attention. You’ve made one very happy momma and soon to be kiddo. :)

Woohoo! Thanks for sharing this! I’ve been paying for way too many apps lately. We recently got iPads for the kids to use for school and my son is constantly asking for a new app to be installed. We only allow them to use educational apps on the ipad, so this is perfect. Thanks again!