Target: Get 5 boxes of General Mills cereal for just $0.10 each!

And the Target cereal deal just keeps getting better! Here’s how to get five boxes of cereal for just $0.10 per box:

Buy 4 Boxes of Peanut Butter Toast Crunch & box of Fiber One cereal at $2.50 each
Use $1/3 Target Coupon
Use 4 $1.25/1 General Mills Peanut Butter Toast Crunch Cereal (you’ll need two computers to print four coupons)
Use $1/1 General Mills Fiber One 80 Calories Chocolate Cereal
Spend $5.50 plus tax out of pocket, Get $5 Target gift card back
Just $0.10 each after coupons and gift card!

See another scenario for getting 5 boxes of cereal for just $0.40 each here.

Thanks, Totally Target!

Comments

1. Michelle says

Sarasota, Florida:

I just put together the same deal, however, they include the $5.00 in the price of $2.50 a box that they give you, so it is about $5.00 more than what is expected. It is still a good deal as I ended up paying about .75 cents a box after rolling this a second time.

Another good one is the M&M deal as there is a $1.50 manufacturer coupon out there, plus a $1.50 target coupon that you can apply to the shelf price of 2 for $5.78 to end up getting 2 for 2.78 or $1.38 a bag for the 12oz bags.

Heinz Ketchup: Target has a $2 off coupon. If you buy the 380z for $2.79 a bottle, you can get them for .79 cents.

Thanks,

Michelle

Hmm, if the shelf price says $2.50, that should be before the $5 Target gift card. I’m wondering if something was weird with the cash register or something because it’s working right for everyone else that I’ve heard from. Bummer. :(

• Michelle says

Maybe so, either way it was a good deal and I really love your site. Money Saving Mom has so much to offer (and I am not even a mom)!

Thank you!

I just bought my 5 boxes of cereal tonight. I paid “full price” for them, too and still thought I got a good deal. :) LOL.

I went with the various “Chex” cereals, so we could have the gluten free stuff. Considering I normally buy them for 3.50 to $4 a box, I was happy with making them $1.50 each after calculating in the gift card.

I’m a Target RedCard holder and received a Target catalina coupon for $2/5 General Mills cereals when I did the cereal deal earlier today. I will be combining that with some mfr cpns tomorrow for an even better deal! Thank you!

4. Anne says

I tried this deal yesterday at our local Super Target. The cashier handed me a manufacturing coupon for my next purchase of 5 boxes GM cereals, worth $2.00!!

I took my first box set to the car, went back into the store for 5 more boxes. And I got another $2 off coupon!

Going back today for more. and now I’ll also bring the Target coupon $1/3.

• Mari says

The $2 off 5 catalina coupon you receive is a Manufactures coupon. It cannot be combined with any other Mfr. coupons unless you’re purchasing 5 more.

Also, I believe what the above poster means is Target will factor in the $5 Gift Card but then removes it from the purchase to reflect that it was activated/given.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy