Free ebooks: Gods & Kings by Lynn Austin, How to Make Homemade Bread, Reach, Skinny Cupcakes

Download a free copy of How to Make Homemade Bread.

Download a free copy of REACH: How to Use Your Social Media Influence for the Glory of God.

Download a free copy of Skinny Cupcakes.

Download a free copy of 32 No Bake Pie Recipes.

Download a free copy of Gods and Kings by Lynn Austin.

Find more free ebooks over at my new site, eReader Girl. Be sure to follow eReaderGirl on Facebook and Twitter and sign up for the free daily email updates.

Please note that the price is currently $0.00, but that could change at any time. Be sure to check the price before checking out to verify that it is still free.

These ebooks are specifically for Kindles, but you can go here to download a free application that enables you to read Kindle ebooks on your PC.

Comments

1. Kacy says

I just checked out the ereadergirl site Crystal and I love it! Will definitely be visiting frequently!

2. Kacy says

Oh and happy to see your ebook “21 days to a more disciplined life” on sale..have been eyeing it for awhile and finally purchased..can’t wait to read it!

3. MotherLydia says

Aigh! I was so excited to see a Lynn Austin book. Unfortunately, its the one i’ve already read. But I consider this one of my favorite books I’ve discovered because of Kindle. I’m using swagbucks to pick up the rest of the series as time goes along.

The Gods & Kings series by Lynn Austin is THE best book series I’ve ever read. I absolutely LOVED them. I encourage all to get the download and read. Wow.
    robinjonesgifford.com

5. Tracy says

Hi Crystal. Do you ever share free ebooks for other devices besides Kindle? I received a Nook HD for Christmas and would love to get some of these great free ebooks!

6. tiff says

I am not a ebook reader, but I do enjoy having a physical book in my hand. Do you ever post deals on physical books? I just bought some cookbooks online yesterday really hard to find good deals.