Amazon.com: $5 off $25 purchase coupon

Just a reminder that this coupon is good through December 9, 2012!

Amazon is offering a $5 off $25 purchase coupon. If you’re planning to make a purchase from Amazon by December 9, 2012, you’ll want to hurry and go get this hot coupon.

Comments

1. Amie says

I love this coupon! Thanks for the post! I used it last night and was able to get my husband an inexpensive watch (for work), my four year-old an action figure, and my two year-old a Mickey Mouse book for a little over $18. I’d linked a rewards credit card to the account and I used some of the points. I know a lot of frugal people don’t use credit cards, but I actually like using the ones that link to Amazon and then paying my bill in full every month. It usually covers birthdays, shoes, etc. throughout the year. I imagine most readers know this, but Swagbucks is great way to easily earn Amazon gift cards.

I was so happy to be able to use this coupon…especially after I applied it to an order, submitted it, then had to cancel it because I forgot to select Free Super Saver Shipping (and I wasn’t about to pay $12 for shipping). I thought I had lost my chance to use it, but I reordered and the coupon still automatically applied! Woohoo! By the way, if you click on my name-link, it’s my 5-yo’s YouTube video of his new science show. ;-) It’s terribly cute!

• Lesley Paul says

Cancelled my order that didn’t use the discount and re-ordered with amazon sold and shipped items. Phew, Definitely saved this time!! I also used my discover card cashback bonus :-)

Thank you so much for posting this! We just ordered a Christmas present using the $5 discount in connection with my Swagbucks codes and ended up saving 50% off the price! Thank you, thank you!

4. Lisa says

Thanks for the reminder. Got a couple of things that had been on my shopping list for over a year. With the $5 off and $10 in giftcards from Swagbucks, I only paid $28. Nice shopping!

5. Brittany says

Thanks for the reminder! It worked out perfectly and I have two more people crossed off my list now!