Free $10 credit to Zulily

Sign up for a new Zulily account through my referral link by November 16, 2012, and you’ll get a free $10 credit to use on any purchase. This credit is good through November 26, 2012.

I’d recommend signing up and then checking to see if they have any deals between now and November 26, 2012. There’s a good chance they might have some hot Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals to use this credit on!

This credit cannot be applied toward shipping, but you still might be able to get a good deal with it.

Find more Daily Deal Sites I recommend here.

(Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Heather says

I signed up through your link and didn’t get the $10 credit. Is there something else I need to do ?

2. Nakeshia Dent says

I have signed up as well through your referral link and did not receive the 10.00 credit. Any help would be appreciated!!!!

3. Tracy Laska says

In the info it says it will be applied to your first order so maybe it doesn’t show until checkout.

4. Stephanie says

I just signed up and ordered a $9.99 planner from the Paperblanks page and shipping was free! Didn’t need to enter any billing information. Thanks, Crystal!

• Kandice says

I already had a zulily account, so I’m not elligble. But I thought this deal might be a good way for me to get some referrals. I don’t see anything about it when I log in, though. Do only a selected few get to participate in the fall friend bonus?

• Stephanie says

I tried referring to one of my ‘extra’ email addresses just to see if I should give people my referral link (no, I wasn’t planning on using it as the offer says 1 per person!), but it did NOT give the $10 credit.