York Photo: 2013 Customized Photo Desk Calendar plus 40 prints for $4.99 shipped

York Photo

York Photo is offering a special deal right now where you can get a 2013 Customized Photo Desk Calendar plus 40 prints for just $1 when you sign up for a new account and use coupon code 1DESK.

Shipping is $3.99, making it just $4.99 for the Desk Calendar and 40 prints!

This would make a great Christmas gift!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Brooke says

I signed up with Target Mobile, but the Mam Pacifier coupon isn’t showing up under the other coupons. :/ Is there another way I can get it? Thanks so much!

2. Heather says

My lowest price shipping option for ground was $6.83 to FL. I went ahead and paid for it even though it was more than I wanted to spend on shipping since I had put so much time into making the calendar. But the coupon did work and I got the prints free too.

3. Cara says

The customizing program does not seem to work on a Mac. I don’t think the required version of Adobe is available yet. Anyone else use a Mac?

4. A says

Cara- I used a MAC and had no problems last night – you might try using safari or chrome I can’t remember which I had used but one there is an update available for. I had no problems designing mine :) hope you get it to work

5. April says

The discount code is not working for me. When I put the discount code in it is still coming up that it is 8.99 for the calendar. I guess I will save it and try again.

6. Kelli Portman says

I just finished completing my order and shipping was $6.73, not 3.99. All I ordered was 40 photos and desk calendar.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy