The 21-Day Self-Discipline Challenge starts tomorrow (November 1, 2012)!

Are you interested in participating in the 21-Day Self-Discipline Challenge? It begins tomorrow (November 1, 2012), so head on over to ServingJoyfully.com for all the details.

By the way, have you gotten a copy of my new ebook, 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life? I’ve been so blessed and encouraged by your excitement and sweet comments about this ebook!

If you want to join in the challenge but there’s no way you can afford the ebook right now, please email me and I’ll make sure you’re taken care of!

Comments

1. Sandy says

Crystal,
    Currently, I have no income coming in. Will it be possible for me to follow along with this challenge without your book?

2. Pam says

I’m sorry I missed the book when it was 99 cents. I would have grabbed one at that price! I didn’t hear about this until today! I still wanna participate, but will I be able to without the book?

Just chiming yet again to say that this is one of the biggest reasons I continue to read your blog when I dump so many others…your generosity is genuine, and not manufactured for when it suits your own purposes.
    I have the book, and had planned to begin my 21 days in my master bedroom on this past Monday…but then I got hit with the real, bona fide flu. So my project is waiting for me to begin. But my list is made!! Here’s my post about it…http://onefaithfulmom.blogspot.com/2012/10/21-days-to-change.html

Again, thank you Crystal, for your warm hearted kindness to your readers. I appreciate it so much.

Second this. I am a missionary overseas and no coupons here. Two reasons I read this. 1) Entrepreneur spirit and I like to see how a successful one does things and 2) Crystal is generous so uplifts me.

Aw, you are such a blessing to me. I’ve made so many mistakes over the years and I continue to make many mistakes, but God is gracious and faithful to continue to teach and mold me. I stand in awe at His grace in using broken, weak vessels for His glory.

I hope I get to meet you in person this side of heaven. I have a big hug I’d love to give you to thank you for how you’ve blessed and touched my life!

Oh my! This challenge cannot come at a better time. I just read the first day of your book and I am so in. Hoping to sow the seeds of some good routines in the next 21 days.

5. Lyn says

I bought the book for my Kindle, but I would like to be able to print out the worksheets. Is there a way to download those?

6. Erin Roche says

YAY This sounds fantastic! I’m in! Been meaning to post or email you, Crystal, to tell you how much of a blessing you have been to me. I am a new SAHM of a 6 month old baby boy:) Lots LOTS lots of new things… and my new life has been enriched by your heart. Loving it.
    Ok, can you check to see if I bought your ebook when you had it for the special? I know I did, but can’t seem to find it. Sounds silly, sorry! Thanks

Erin

7. Cindy says

I have not been able to open the link for the challenge since last night when I found out about it. I also tried to buy the book but was told by Paypal that my email didn’t match. Can you send the link for the challenge? I’ll try to buy the book again today.

thanks