Free download: The Complete Chronicles of Narnia Audiobooks

I’ve posted about this freebie before, but I wanted to post about it again for those of you who may have missed it or forgotten about it.

You can listen online to the complete Chronicles of Narnia Audiobooks for free from Ancient Faith Radio. We listened through these during the fall and winter months last year and really enjoyed them.

If you want to download these to listen to on-the-go, right click on the direct link and click “save link as” or “save target as” to download the MP3 files to your computer.

Thanks, Motherhood on a Dime!

Comments

1. Nikki del Giudice says

I think I’m doing something wrong. I went to the page and save the link to my desktop but when I open the link I don’t have an option to download it, at least I don’t see it. :(

Thank you so much for sharing this! I read the first four as a kid and never read the last three. I wanted to as an adult so I bought them at a garage sale recently ($.25 for all seven!) but I’m expecting now and have been spending a lot more time reading baby books. I will be able to listen to these while I clean and work from home though, so this will be just perfect!

We downloaded these and burned them to CDs and have been listening to them on roadtrips.

I also found that it was easier to find the podcast in iTunes and download it that way, rather than clicking on each individual file.

• Vanessa says

I agree. I simply subscribed to the podcast and was able to download all the files. Easy! I’ve really been enjoying listening.

4. Jessica says

Are these an actual reading of the books? Our library has Narnia audiobooks but they are a dramatization. We found it very difficult to follow.

5. daybreaking says

I’m following the download directions in the post, but it’s not working for me. When I click “Save link as” all that happens is an htm file is downloaded and when I click that, it just takes me to the Chronicles of Narnia section on the Ancient Faith Radio website and the downloading link on that page states that MP3 downloading is disabled. Any suggestions on why it’s not working for me?

6. daybreaking says

I just figured out that I needed to go to each individual file and download one by one. Now it works.