Men’s Wearhouse: Dress Shirts for $10, Polos for $5, Dress Pants for $10 (shipped to store)

Men’s Wearhouse is offering an additional 50% off their clearance prices with coupon code CUSTOMER.

You can get dress shirts for $10 with coupon code CUSTOMER.

You can get Men’s Polos for $5 with coupon code CUSTOMER.

And you can get Dress Pants for $10 with coupon code CUSTOMER.

Shipping is free to your local store or free to your home if you spend $50 or more.

Comments

1. Lauren says

Thank you! I bought my hubby two dress shirts for $20.66 total, by avoiding shipping costs and having it delivered to the store for free!

2. Tami says

They also had some sports coats and blazers on clearance for my husband. I’ve been looking for a tan blazer for him at a good price for a couple of years. I got one just now for $35 – original price was $300!

3. Rebecca Goernandt says

Wow. Thank you so much. Just got some desperately needed church attire for hubby – 4 shirts and dress slacks for just over $50!

4. Becky says

I was going to purchase some dress pants for my husband, but it states that if you’d like a hem in them, you must pay a $12 tailor charge too. Not quite as good of a deal then on those.

5. Jessica says

thank you! I just bought my hubby 4 polos , shipped to the store closest to me for just 21.60 total!!! woo hoo! Now, I need to find a good hiding place and save them till Christmas! ;)

My husband was in desparate need of some new work clothes. Been waiting for a deal, and thanks to you, I was able to score him 7 new, great-quality shirts for less than $60. Thanks so much!

Do you know how long the coupon code is good for? DH won’t be able to look at the options till this weekend ;-)

8. Tara says

It doesn’t seem as if anyone else is having this problem but every time I get to the last page and hit submit to pay it keeps coming up with an error code. I’ve been trying since this afternoon. My husband really needs some new shirts!

• Tara says

I used the live chat today and the guy told me that the error code comes up because one of the items in your cart is out of stock. It doesn’t actually tell you that or tell you which item but he was able to look into my cart and he told me what item was out of stock. Once I removed that item the order went through no problem. Hope that helps! And the code still worked as of 6pm today.