$2/1 Zebra Pens printable coupon = free at Staples

Print a $2/1 Zebra Pens coupon.

Staples has 5-count packages of Zebra pens on sale for $1 this week, making them free after this coupon. Make sure to check out all of the rest of the Back-to-School Deals at Staples this week.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

Thanks! I have certain kinds of pens that are my favorites and I have been hoping for a deal on some! We don’t have a Staples close, but it is still a great coupon and there is a chance that I may make it to the city this week and could stop by Staples!

2. heather says

I don’t shop much at Staples – will they adjust the coupon down, give overage, or should I buy two packages of $1.00 pens to total the $2.00 coupon? Is Staples “coupon-friendly”? Thank you for your help!

3. Aubrey says

Is this coupon still available? I found it, checked it, and pressed print but nothing happened. So, I went back to try again and it said print limit reached. Can you only print it once (and I just had bad luck that it didn’t print for me!) or is it out of prints?

4. Mary says

Can’t get it to print – the Zantac coupon printed for me, so I know it’s working, and the coupon for the pens spools like it is going to print, but…nothing comes out.

Maybe it hit it’s limit for the day?

• Mary says

If you DO get it to work, I’m pretty sure Walgreens had a bunch of deals on Zebra pens last year, so they must carry them. I remember *very distinctly* because every time I went in Wags last year with my coupon, they were out of Zebra pens! Must be a popular item, but hang on to the coupon because with Back to School sales, you’ll find a use for it somewhere.

Too bad mine didn’t print. :-D

5. Helena says

Staples website says they do NOT accept manufacturer’s coupons, so this may not work…

• Andrea says

Thank you for checking that out and sharing! Saves me the trip, though these would have been great stocking stuffers.

• Becky says

I tried to price match the staples ad ($1 for a 5 pack of pens) and then use the $2 coupon at walmart last night. No Go! This is so lame – they said that I couldn’t use the coupons because they say they cannot be combined with any other offer and since they already price matched….. Really?? Price matching is walmart’s policy and the man. Q is from the manufacturer so I fail to see how one affects the other. I get so tired of stores changing what you can do with coupons all the time! Did anyone else have any luck with this at walmart or target?

6. Renee says

when I went I found BOGO packs for 1.00 ea. The store manager let me use 1 $2.00 off Q for every two packs ($2.00) worth. So I got 4 pack of BOGO = 8 packs of pens total for free. :)

• Kathie says

I LOVE your manager!
      (Where is the coupon – what category, etc)? I’ve already looked through it all and cannot find it. This is for the troops.
      Thanks.

7. Kathie says

NOT finding these and I would LOVE to!
    We are filling back packs to give to kids who have a parent deploying to Afghanistan.
    Of COURSE we include school supplies! Just hope my local Staples has the same price as you have posted. WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE COUPON? I would like to get this info out to several friends so they can help, too.
    Thanks.

• dorothy says

On the left click All You exclusives under the list of coupons. It will only let you print once.

• Jen W says

It printed for me just now, 9:30 pm est. Looks like print limit of 1 per computer tho..

8. Elizabeth says

Is the xoupon still available? I can not find it, not even under all you exclusive? please help.