$3/1 Kiss My Face coupon = free Kiss My Face Bar Soap (Facebook offer)

Click on the “Like” button on the Kiss My Face Facebook Page and you’ll be able to print a $3/1 Kiss My Face coupon.

You can use this coupon on any Kiss My Face product, so you should be able to get a Kiss My Face bar soap for free after this coupon.

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. EWood says

Can I print more than 1 or are they all unique? Don’t want to take advantage and get a ton of free products but I would like to try 2 or 3 of their items.

2. Maggie says

This coupons was refused at Shop Rite. They also have it on their Fake Coupons Board. It was quiet embarrassing.

Did you show them where it came directly from the Kiss My Face Facebook Page? It is a legitimate coupon as it came directly from the manufacturer. I’m sorry you had to deal with embarrassment. Next time, definitely show them directly where it came from so that they can rest assured that it is not fake and that they will be reimbursed for it.

3. Barbara says

I have been using KMF pure olive oil soap for many years and I love it! My skin is very sensitive and this is the only soap I can use. A bar lasts me a long time. Unfortunately…there are no more coupons left!!!

4. Maggie says

Yes I talked to the manager ad he explained that because they all have the same PIN number try wot get reimbursed. I even showed him my conversation with KMF people on Facebook. Maybe someone made tooooooi many copies! As usual always one very hungry caterpillar out there. :-(

5. Armani says

I got some soap for free, it was priced at $2.99 at SunFlower Market and only had to pay sales tax on the 3 bars :)
    Thank you again!