Old Navy: Tank tops for $1.80 + a coupon for free flip-flops (in-store only)

Old Navy has tank tops starting at just $2 in-store this weekend (through May 28, 2012). Use this 10% off Old Navy coupon to get them for just $1.80 each.

Don’t forget to download the Old Navy App to get a coupon for free flip flops and more!

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

(Note: Some of the links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Lauren says

Old Navy had a two dollar tank top sale last summer and I bought 8 of them. None of them are still wearable– and some were sized so crazily that I could never wear them at all. I wish I would have bought 2 $8 tanks somewhere else, or better yet, bought 8 $2 tanks of a higher quality from a thrift store.

• charity says

Really? I really never buy Old navy (I’m pretty curvy) their stuff doesn’t usually fit too well on me. But I was pretty tempted by this. After all, how can you really screw up a tank top… or so I thought! Are they super thin or cheaply made? Do the sizes run small or large?

• Sarah says

I have the same issue with their clothes.. most things I have bought have never been the same after the first wash. The clothes shrink in weird ways or the fabric somehow indescribeably changes.

I do purchases children clothing there though! Cute stuff, great prices.

I bought a bunch of $2 tanks 3 years ago and they are all still wearable, but it could be that their quality has gone down since then!

I bought several last year when they ran a great deal and they all still fit well and I wear them all the time.

I sewed a couple of them up because (especially with nursing) they tended to be too low, but they have held up really well.

• Gwen says

I have to say I’m not surprised. I have always had trouble with their sizing. Often I find items that are cute but when I compare sizes the larger size is smaller than the small size. Several years ago I got about 5 pair of pants on clearance for my husband. They continued to shrink with each wash and after several months were eventually several inches above his shoes. He looked silly so they had to go to good will. :( I hate when my “good deals” go bad! lol

2. Heather says

I was not allowed to use more than one coupon in one transaction, so I just got my free flip flops. That’s what I wanted most anyway, so I’m happy! Thanks for telling us about that app! I have $5 to spend there another day (if I get back there before it expires, not a huge clothes shopper here!)

3. Crystal says

Went to get tanks today but didn’t find any in my size. The only one’s that were 2.00 were the racer back tanks. I was disappointed.

4. IanMaddox says

I wasn’t able to get any coupons with the app. Just fashion vocabulary definitions. LOL.

5. Mars says

I bought a couple last year, and was never happy with them. They fit strangely, and don’t wash well. Thanks for posting the coupon tho, it’s a great deal!!