Freebies in my mailbox: Target Beauty Bag, $10 Walmart gift card, free International Delight, + more!

Here are the freebies I’ve gotten over the past few weeks:

$10 Walmart gift card from Recyclebank

Target Beauty Bag filled with samples and coupons

Coupon for a free International Delight Coffee Creamer

Coupon for a free can of Zevia

Lipton Tea & Honey sample

Coupon for a free ZonePerfect bar

Nexcare Bandage samples

Multi-Grain Cheerios samples

Bumble & Bumble Hair Care samples

Garnier samples

What freebies have arrived in your mailbox this week?

By the way, if you want to start getting great freebies in your mailbox, just start signing up for the freebies I post every day that interest you. Within 4-6 weeks, your mailbox will start filling up with great freebies!

Comments

1. Wendy says

I got most of these freebies 3 weeks ago. I see you got the same color of beauty bag that I did. This is one time I did not like the color of the bag. I wondered if they were all that color, but now I see they are. Oh well, I love the freebies anyway.

2. Jaclyn says

Every time you post freebies I think, “I need to start signing up!” Alas, I have been your reader for over a year now and have only signed up for a few. It seems to take longer than it is worth at times!

I only sign up for the ones that take about 15 seconds or less to sign up for — unless it’s something I *really* want. If you devote just one minute to signing up every day it can start to pay off when your mailbox starts looking like Christmas in 4-6 weeks. :)

And the high-value coupons that come with the freebies are often better than the freebies themselves.

Free magazines that I got through Recyclebank!

And Kroger coupons- that have some freebies in them -yah!

• Jasmine says

Every year (I believe) Target does a promotion where you can sign up for a free beauty bag. They have a limited number and they go fast. This year’s is the second I got and they are very cool.
      Unfortunately, it’s done already for this year.

• Wendy says

Target offers them every so often. Crystal is great about posting when they are available. I think it’s more often than once a year though. I’ve got 3 of them and I think I’ve gotten them all within this past year.

I got the first book in the Whodunit? Mystery Book Club, I had forgotten I signed up for that freebie! My oldest has read it before but my youngest will love it!

5. Susie S says

We recently received the Target bag of goodies (the BEST!), Tom’s of Maine kids’ strawberry all-natural toothpaste, & (LOL- don’t remember signing up) Metamucil samples :)

6. marney says

Don’t forget birthday freebies. I just got coupons from Sephora, Aveda, Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts all for free stuff.

I received as follows:
    International Delight Coffee Creamer coupon
    Numi Organic Tea coupon
    Gevalia Coffee sample
    Bumble & Bumble Hair Product samples
    Free Target Bag & samples
    Vein Clinics of America tote bag
    Garnier Fructis Style Curl Calm Down via People StyleWatch Style Hunters
    Garnier Hair Product samples
    Free $2 Amazon Mp3 Credit
    MegaRed Omega -3 Krill Oil 30 Softgels via Dr. Oz
    ipanema Usa flip flops

8. Naomi says

Got my Target beauty bag and suddenly my 13 and 18 year old girls want to talk to me!!! Hahaha!

I got the Tullys k-cup sample and $1.00 coupon from facebook last week and today I got a stayfree/carefree sample and $1.00 coupon from cvs.

• Jasmine says

Unfortunately, it’s done already for this year.

• Wendy says

I think it’s more than once a year. I’ve gotten 3 so far and I think it’s all been with in the past year.

• Jasmine says

You lucky woman! haha. Apparently I keep missing them…or my time clock is off.

10. Melody says

This week, I received a sample of Lipton Tea&Honey To-Go drink mix. The flavor was Mango Pineapple. I gave it to my 17 year old daughter. She enjoyed it. The sample came with a coupon for 50 cents off. Each serving has only 5 calories.

11. darcy says

I have been doing these and i still havent gotton any in the mail.. and i started back in march. Am i doing something wrong?

Keep signing up every day, if nothing shows up by June, my guess is that someone is stealing them from your mailbox. Occasionally, a sample won’t end up coming (they run out of supply, it gets lost in the mail, etc.) but if you are signing up daily for samples, you should for sure start to see them trickling in within 6-8 weeks.

• darcy says

ok yea im not sure how someone could steal them from my mailbox because i am a military wife. and we have keys to get in our mailboxes. so the only person who could steal them would be the mail lady lol. But ill keep signing up everyday and hopefully they start showing up!

Thanks!

• Meredith says

I used to sign up for samples like most of the gals here. I will say that in about a year, I only got about 20% of what Crystal/others got. Now, I just do the ones that appeal to me or are ultra quick. I get about half of them. I’ve always wondered if it had to do with location or when you sign up.

I got two issues of Smart Money magazine, Horse illustrated magazine for my daughter and Sani-Hands sample with a $1 off coupon.

13. kathy says

Those asking about the target beauty bag: occasionally target has these as free samples. None that I know of right now. But if you keep reading this site, crystal will let you k ow freebies available. You can also check the target site for freebies. When these come around again, sign up as soon as you see it because these are very nice and they go fast! I received a carefree sample and coupon, Rachel Ray nutrish dog snacks,Beneful dog treats, Tom’s of Maine silly strawberry toothpaste for kid’s, $10 Kellogg’s rebate, $12 neosporin rebate. And Crystal is right, just keep signing up and within a month or so things will start rolling in on a regular basis. Thanks for keeping us up to date Crystal.

14. A. says

can u post some of the best sites for freebies? esp. non-food and non-baby items? what do u think about the websites that say u get paid to take surveys? for real? or scam?

Got the Target bag! Love all the freebies and couldn’t do it without you…love your site!! By the way, just started “super couponing” for charity and couldn’t be so organized if not for your great advice!

16. irene says

How do I sign up for the target bag gift card and act.? This is awesome…. please share