Free Old Navy App: Free Flip Flops, Free $5 off any coupon, + more!

Download Old Navy’s free SnapAppy app and then take pictures of Old Navy logos to win free things.

I pulled up Old Navy logos online and snapped shots of them and won a coupon for a pair of free Old Navy Flip Flops plus a $5 off any at Old Navy coupon (no minimum!).

Let us know what you win!

Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!

Comments

1. Sarah says

I had done this awhile ago and won a $10 off any purchase, buuuut silly me forgot to redeem it before it expired!

2. Britny W says

Bummer! The app won’t work with my Samsung Gem! It says the camera is not cooperating. My phone is a smartphone, but basically worthless cause no apps seem to work on it! :(

3. Kate R. says

Doesn’t look like it’s compatible with anything other than iPhone. Can’t use it on my Android. Darn!

4. Jessica says

I used it on my samsung galaxy tablet and just snapped shots on my computer and won the $5 off coupon and FREE flip flops. Thanks for the tip!

5. Laura says

I used my iPad and got the free flip flops, and a 15 off of $75 coupon. Thanks!

6. Kathy says

I have this app and use it for a few days (the deals are not good for very many days when you get them) before I know I am heading to Old Navy (mine is an hour away). My husband will also do this on his phone if he is going to be with me shopping that day. I have gotten so many free or cheap clothes for my kids and husband this way.

There is a “Redeem Now” button after the deal that you win.. So I am assuming it’s an online deal, right? Can this be used in the store?

8. toni says

for anyone having issues with this app. I have an iphone and after I loaded the app.. it said I had to be connected to the internet for it to work and then after checking my settings it gave me more grief. I turned my phone off and then turned it back on after 5 minutes and now it works just fine! I got $5 off any , free flip flops and a $5 OFF 25! ALSO I noticed that you have to wait a sec or so after pointing the snap app at anything for it to register. I got my free flip flops when it was pointing at basically nothing! weird!

9. christy says

Go to the google play app site and download for android…thanks Crystal!

I don’t see the link on the site to dl for android? Can I just download this app by using my phone and not the internet?

10. Erin says

I got a $5 off any purchase and free flip flops, but how do you redeem the prizes? Is there something to print, or do you just bring your device into the store?

11. Paula says

I’d like to win, but don’t get out to an Old Navy often, would anyone mind sharing the expiration dates on the coupons they’re winning? Would appreciate it!

12. Faith says

I won the free flip flops and it had about a month until expiration. Also won the $5 off any purchase, but that only had 4 days until expiration. When you go to check out click ‘redeem now’ on your phone and it will give you a barcode.