Free ebooks: Crazy Love, Forgotten God, and Erasing Hell by Francis Chan

I’m excited! Today only, Amazon is offering all three of Francis Chan’s books as free Kindle downloads. I have read his first two books and really appreciated them. Crazy Love was especially life-changing for me. I’m looking forward to reading Erasing Hell this year.

Download a free copy of Crazy Love here.

Download a free copy of Forgotten God here.

And download a free copy of Erasing Hell here.

Please note that the price is currently $0.00, but that could change at any time. Be sure to check the price before checking out to verify that it is still free.

This ebook is specifically for Kindles, but you can go here to download a free application that enables you to read Kindle ebooks on your PC.

Find more free ebooks here.

Thanks, Jessica!

Comments

Thanks so much for posting this, I saw it in my e-mail inbox this morning through christian audio (for the e-b00ks) I spent a few minutes trying to get it to download onto my net book, and could not get it to work. So when I saw they were on Kindle!! I did a happy dance! got them on my kindle cloud reader already! Thanks again.

2. Tami Parker says

Oh, I’m so excited also! My husband and I recently finished Crazy Love, and the others were on my list for this year also!! Thanks so much for telling us about this, Crystal!

3. Brittany says

Please note that all three of these are also available for free on Barnes and Noble for the nook!!!! I was a little jealous and decided to just see if the nook had them for free and they DO!

4. Meeka says

Thanks for the post I have been wanting to read these books and now I can for free :)

5. Beth says

Thanks so much! I have been wanting to read Erasing Hell for a long time…been in my notebook for books I want to read…even tried interlibrary loan and it wasn’t available. Very excited!

6. Davonne says

I downloaded all three (actually meant to purchase Crazy Love last night but didn’t get to it), plus I posted a Facebook status linking to this post, and sent my father in law a link as well. Thank you so much for telling us about this deal!!

7. Anne-Marie says

Thank you so very much! I have been wanting to read Crazy Love for a long time now…what a gift to have these three e-books on this of all weekends! I wish you and your Christian readers the peace and joy that comes from the knowledge that HE has set us free!

8. Linda says

Thank you for letting us know about these books! I’m so excited to have gotten these – such a blessing!

9. Belinda says

I’ve been reading Crazy Love and bought that one in hard copy, but am totally getting the free Ebook! I’m also excited to read the other two.

Our mom’s group at church just announced this morning that we are having a summer book discussion of crazy love…what great timing! Thank you!

11. Lori says

I have been watching Crazy Love for awhile now, and it was free with prime but never without. I am so excited, I know what i’m doing this weekend. :) Thanks

12. Jessica says

Woohoo! Francis Chan was the pastor of my church for a long, long time so it’s so exciting to see how far he’s come! I’ve been wanting to read these books for a long time. Thank you!

13. Maureen says

Thank you! My Bible study small group is going to do Crazy Love in a couple of weeks. I was just trying to figure out how I was going to find the money to buy the book and then this post came in my inbox. I know better than to question “how” when God is so amazing at providing.