Two-year subscription to Hobby Farms Magazine for only $6.99

Here is a unique deal that I have not seen before! Order a two-year subscription to Hobby Farms Magazine for only $6.99 when you use coupon code MONEYSAVING at checkout.

About Hobby Farms Magazine: A must-have magazine for rural enthusiasts. Hobby Farms embraces the growing segment of the population that is returning to farm life in search of a more meaningful existence. It is ideal for everyone from pocket farmers looking to make a profit from their part-time farming endeavors to hobby farmers who have a passion for farm life. Articles address the basic and core information these newcomers need to succeed, but also delve into advanced how-to information.

This offer expires Sunday 04/01/12 11:59 PM EST.

Are you looking for other magazine titles? You can use coupon code MONEYSAVING to save 20% off of most titles at DiscountMags!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Julia says

That is actually really exciting!!! I am going to attempt my second try at a garden this year. We’re trying to eat more whole/organic foods as a family and I am really intrigued with homesteading as well. My hubby said I could get chickens if I kept my garden alive this summer. ;) My mom heard this and bought me a gardening magazine the other day that had “Hobby Farms” advertised in it, but I didn’t want to pay for a regularly priced subscription. This just makes my day!!!

2. Elisha says

I gave in last week and ordered this magazine because I had never seen a discounted subscription. Thank you so much for sharing this – I just renewed my subscription and extended it two more years for less than half what I paid last week for one year.

3. Carrie says

Thanks for sharing this deal! I JUST joined your email list this past week, after hearing you on Janet Parshall. . . and this deal is right up my alley! We had let another subscription for an “earthy” magazine expire, and I am excited to get this one and see how it compares. Thanks for all the work you do to help other moms out! :)

• Misty says

Nevermind. Apparently not enough coffee. It was set to the one yr subscription… Ordered it and can’t wait to get it!

4. lynn says

Darn, I missed out. Unfortunately the code must have expired earlier than 11:59 because it says it is no longer valid. Hopefully they will offer it again sometime soon.

5. Jan says

I too tried to subscribe using the code before the 11:59 deadline. I just found out about this today. Very sad that it didn’t work.

6. Jacklyn says

I was so excited when I saw this offer, as I’ve been meaning to get a subscription to this magazine. But, I’m SO bummed as it is only 8:30 pm and it won’y accept the discount code :-(