Download a free copy of my Freezer Cooking ebook

For a limited time, I’m giving away my Freezer Cooking ebook for free! Head on over to RooMag.com and scroll down the the bottom of the post to download your free copy — plus snag some other great freebies!

Comments

1. Alicia says

Thank you! I love this ebook, and the fact that it is free! Great tips and recipes! I will be starting today!

Thank You! We are expecting our 4th child in May and I really want my freezer stocked! This will be a huge help – it always seems so daunting!

3. Beth N. says

I don’t know if it’s because I’m technically challenged, but I have a Kindle Fire and when I try to download the freezer meal book it doesn’t save on my device. I can view it as an ebook when I download it, but if I click out of the book it disappears completely (its not in my cloud/device, web, books, etc)…do I just have to download it anytime I want to read it? I really really am excited about it!! Please help!! :-)

4. Laura says

Anyone having trouble viewing the ebook? I’ve downloaded it several times and every time I open it some is readable and the rest is a collection of symbols. Any ideas?

• Laura says

I was able to view it by downloading it in a different browser. The first time I used Firefox, I was able to open it with Safari. Hope that helps!

5. barbara says

Thankyou so much! Really, I need the guidance in this department that gets really crazy at times with everything else. I bought your book and that too has helped me out tremendously. You are a real blessing! :)