$7/1 TENA product coupon (reset!)

The TENA coupon has reset and is now good for up to $7 off any TENA product!

Thanks, Frugal 4 Four!

Comments

1. Kim says

I tried to get it and it said that I had already received a one-time offer coupon. So if you had gotten it before, you might not be able to get this one.

• Wendy says

It only goes by the email address – if you enter an alternate address (even if your street address is the same) you can print it again.

2. sharon says

First timers only for the $7 otherwise a $1…unless you have another email address and street address.

3. Tosh says

The coupon details on the coupon are not readable. You’re in luck if you can get a store to accept this as they have no way to turn it in.

4. Laura says

I tried to use the $6 one at Walmart last night. Because it would not scan they refused (I even got Mgt.) to accept it. Disappointed that I had wasted the ink to print it, it was only good for 2 days.

5. allie says

This $7 coupon DOES have an address Walmart can send it in to, so not sure why they wouldn’t take it – mine was legible. Anyone know?

6. starladarcy says

My walmart took all 5 of mine with no issues. I always say it depends on the store and the cashier !!!

• Becky R says

I had three the other day that I used. We have three computers, so we used each computer and e-mail address: my e-mail, my husbands, and my dads. All of the coupons were the same since they were in e-mail form, but I left them on the full page showing that they were three “different” coupons that were obtained from separate e-mails. They were put in as vendor coupons by the cashier.

7. Alanna says

I printed mine out and the coupon part was so light you can’t even read the words. Tried printing it twice and same thing.

8. Ashley says

My Walmart took all three of mine (there is no print limit since you are printing the actual email). The cashier had to put them in as $6.00 vendor coupons.

9. Keiva Harrington says

I have tried to get this every time and I still cant get it the page moves over to have me add my address and the submit button dissapears total waste of time!

• Jennifer says

My Walmart said the same thing even though I told her that it was up to $6 meaning and most Tena products at our Walmart were $9 and up. Whatever though…she did run it through as the price of the product.

10. Valerie Zitzman says

I tried to use the $6.oo one on the 31st at both Walmart and Target – the coupon wouldn’t work. Tha manager even tried typing in the numbers but it still wouldn’t work. :o(

11. Ashley says

The target cashier would not take my coupon tonight :-( Very disappointed. Maybe I will try Walmart tomorrow

12. Alison says

I used two of the $6 ones at Wal-Mart and they took off the full amount for both coupons. I went back a few days later with the $7 one and they only took off the amount of the product. I think it just depends on the cashier.

13. Liz says

Wal-Mart policy states that any overage on a coupon is applied to the rest of your purchase. That’s why it comes in handy to print out the policy and take it with you when you are shopping. Most cashiers don’t seem to be informed on their own store policies