Target: Free Market Pantry Mac & Cheese

Print a coupon for $1/1 Market Pantry Mac & Cheese.

Use this on the 2.5-serving boxes that are priced at $0.52 each at Target to get them free. You could purchase two boxes at $0.52 each and use one coupon and get them for $0.02 per box.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

Comments

1. Robin says

My Target did not take the whole $1 off, just the .52. Just an FYI. Sometimes they do take the whole amount off but this time they did not.

• lisa says

yes, robin, they only took off 69 cents off of one box, even though i got 2…i thought they’d take off $1.00 and get 2 boxes for .38 cents total, but no…i ended up paying 69 cents total…why do they do this? the coupon says $1.00 off…huh?

Hmmm I will have to check this out. I might try a better mac n cheese if they only take off the .52. Thanks Robin for the heads up!

My target had the box for .42, and with coupon it came out free. They did not give me overage. Still, free is good. I was hoping for some overage to help cover some clearance PJ’s. ;)

4. Meg says

The Target coupon policy says that the store does not give overage. Sometimes coupons fall through the cracks, which is great for us, but the stores/cashiers are still well within their rights and acting correctly according to the policy if they round the coupon value down when the price for the item purchased is less than the face value of the coupon. A bummer for us, but it beats a stick in the eye (or paying retail)–whichever hurts worse!

I was going to let other readers know that today when I went to Target the cash register/computer automatically reduced the coupon to only take off the amount of the mac & cheese ($.59) I bought 8 boxes and used 4 coupons (two from my computer, two from my husband’s) and thought my total was a little higher than I expected… When I got home and looked at my receipt, I realized what happened. Now I will be returning the extra 4 boxes of macaroni. :-) But 4 boxes free is great! I usually add some extra pasta when I make it, because there is so much sauce it makes it go a little farther.

6. Christy says

The coupons only takes off the value of one box. I tested it today too and just had them take two boxes off my order. So I got 2 for free instead of 4, but they were still free!!!!!!!!

7. Kaeli says

I used mine for the $1.52 easy-mac style box. We bought a HUGE box of mac-n-cheese from Costco this summer so we don’t NEED any, so the microwavable type is nice for those times I walk in the door late and STARVING lol