CVS: Free Lady Speedstick deodorant

Here’s another hot deal at CVS this week:

Buy 6 Lady Speedstick deodorants at $1.99 each
Use 3 Buy One, Get One Free coupons from the 1/29 SmartSource insert
Spend $5.97 plus tax out of pocket, Get $6 ECBs
Free after coupons and ECBs

You can also submit this for the $5 rebate in the 1/29 SmartSource insert to turn it into a money-maker! And don’t forget to “roll” your ECBs and buy free Skintimate Shave Gel!

Thanks, Passionate Penny Pincher!

Comments

1. Curlie says

I am new to couponing and was wondering if SmartSource coupons vary by region. I bought three newspapers yesterday (all with their SmartSource inserts intact) and not only was the Speedstick coupon/rebate not part of the insert, but neither was the Colgate coupon thatalso makes for a great deal at CVS.

2. Heather says

The deal is spend $12, get $6 ECBs so wouldn’t the total here be $11.94? I got 7 yesterday to make over $12.

3. Jen says

Has anyone tried this deodorant? I used to buy the free Dove and Suave but found that neither of them worked for me. I’ve been a Degree girl since then, but am willing to change if this one works well.

I was so excited about this deal yesterday. My stockpile for deodorant in the house was almost gone so I was able to get 7 Women’s and 7 Men’s. (the shelves still had plenty left too – I couldn’t believe that I was actually able to do this deal twice.) 4 of the Men’s were on clearance for $1.07 so that is why I had to buy 2 more and my BOGO coupons took off $3.99 each (I used 6 total coupons) – I was So excited! You can check out the rest of the details on my blog:

• Rebecca says

Yea! This same thing happened to me also! The mens was $1.12 and my BOGO’s took off $3.99 each, and the cashier didn’t change it like I thought she would. LOVE when that kind of thing happens to me :)

5. Becky Wentworth says

Curlie, my Smartsource insert didn’t have those and many other coupons in it. I am in Iowa.

6. Keline Pallez says

I don’t know if it’s the same all over, but my paper delivery person puts the ads in each paper & sometimes she runs out of different inserts. The cynic in me says those people who sell coupons probably have connections to the newspaper & hold coupons back from subscribers (how else do they get so many?), but sometimes I know they do run out.

I did this yesterday and each of my coupons took $3.99 off my total, which means that I got overage that covered other items I was buying. It was awesome! I did it twice and I’m now set on deodorant for a loooong time!

my coupon took off $3.99 too, but the cashier adjusted it. got the $6 extra buck by purchasing 6, but the receipt says “Amount toward reward $11.94…Needed to earn reward $.06″ which i’ve never seen before. i’m assuming it means i could do the deal again. either way, a nice stocking up trip!

9. Rebecca says

My CVS had a tag on their Speed Sticks that said “Spend $15 on SELECT Speed Stick items and get $5 in ExtraBucks.” They also weren’t marked at 1.99. However, I just told my cashier to look at the ad and she had no issue with giving me the better deal.

10. Katie B. says

I did not get the rebate (I’m in Indianapolis) but the BOGO coupons rang up $3.99 off for me too. I asked the manager (who was checking me out) about it and she told me it is the way the computer is taking off the coupon even though the items rang up $1.99. She had to adjust the third coupon I had “down” to $3.96 because that was the remaining balance on those items. I got 6 deodorants for free plus the $6.00 ECB. I also found a Dove Men’s Deodorant on clearance for $1.22 that I used a $1/1 coupon on. I ended up spending $1.14 on seven deodorants (most of which was tax). :)