Vitacost: Burt’s Bees 6-piece gift set for $5.20 shipped

If you haven’t used the $10 off $10 Vitacost coupon code yet, here’s a great deal that would make a wonderful gift for someone on your Christmas list who loves natural products:

::Sign up for your $10 off $10 coupon code from Vitacost. It should arrive in your email inbox within 15-20 minutes.

::Go to Vitacost and the Burt’s Bees 6-Piece Head to Toe Gift Set to your cart.

::Your total should be $10.21 plus $4.99 shipping. Use the $10 coupon to get $10 off, making your total just $5.20, including shipping.

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Amy Fussell says

Just signed up and ordered. My family loves Burts Bees and this is an incredible price. Can’t wait to give this to my 14-year old daughter for Christmas.

2. Darcy says

They have a couple other gift sets available right now:

Burt’s Bees Essential Burt’s Bees® Kit — 5 Pieces – $9.69

Burt’s Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit — 5 Pieces $11.66

I was hoping to get the set for nails, but it’s out of stock right now. I think I’ll use this for next year, though, and the coupon said it’s good til February 7, 2012! So maybe they’ll restock in a month or so :)

3. Bonnie says

Thank you so much for posting this! My daughter loves Burt’s Bees products and she is expecting so this will make a great gift for her to pamper her over-growing self. :-) Plus the samples of calcium chews that Melody reminded us of will be good for her. Thanks to all of you!

4. Stefanie says

Awesome! I’ve bought her big present, but I needed a few more smaller gifts for my mom. This is perfect!

5. Rachel Smith says

Has anyone else gotten an error when they try to sign up? Do you still get a code in your email?

6. Melissa says

Thank you for letting me know about this site. I use Burt’s Bees products because they are the only thing that is fordable that seems to work on my very sensitive skin.. especially my face. Now I can get my Burt’s Bees products at a really good price. Love your site!

7. Tina says

I didn’t get a code? I refer ed a few people but still no codes for anyone. Does anyone have a working code?

8. Vicki says

It worked! Yay – this will be perfect for our younger children to give to my husband’s mother! She’ll love it if it comes from them. (wink) Thanks!!