Target: Starbucks coffee for $3.32 per bag

Here’s a great deal on Starbucks coffee at Target this week:

Buy 3 bags of Starbucks Coffee at $7.99 each
Use $3/2 Starbucks coffee coupon from the 12/4 SmartSource insert
Use $1/1 Starbucks coffee coupon from the 12/4 SmartSource insert
Spend $19.97 plus tax out of pocket, Get a $5 Target gift card
Then, submit your receipt for a $5 Starbucks gift card rebate
After the Target gift card and the $5 Starbucks gift card rebate, it’s like paying just $3.32 plus tax per bag!

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

1. g says

GREAT! I just picked up 3 Christmas blends with the coupons and GC yesterday for teacher gifts. The rebate makes it sweeter. They also offer a digital version so no stamp and envelope involved. Also I don’t have to send in actual upc’s!
    Woot woot

• Jessica says

You were able to use the coupons on Christmas blend? The ones I saw were 10oz and the coupons were for 11, 12 or 20 oz bags.

2. Stacey Hanson says

Plus you can take each empty Starbucks coffee bag into a Starbucks and get a free coffee. What a deal!

• Stacey Hanson says

At the top of the bag there is a little note that says bring in this empty bag for a free cup of coffee. My husband did this on Friday.

• Emily says

I do it all the time. It’s on the bag that you can do this at any participating Starbucks……I have yet to find a Starbucks that doesn’t participate.

• marcia says

I need to pay more attention to those starbucks bags. We have thrown away many! Thanks for the tip!

3. Lori Pottorff says

The coupons I saw for Starbucks were only off the little “K Cups”. I don’t have one of those types of coffee makers. Can you use the coupons on any Starbucks coffees?

4. Becky says

I’m not finding any starbucks coupons in my paper, and they aren’t listed in the database either. Anyone else find them?

5. Emily says

I was planning on doing this today, but I didn’t know about the rebate. THat makes it a super deal!! Thanks Crystal.

6. Cheryl says

I can’t wait to get this deal. Any idea if you can do multiple rebates with Starbucks or if it’s just a one-time deal?

I definitely plan on doing this deal to stock up for the BF. He goes through about a bag a week and will only drink Starbucks. It the Christmas blend is included it’s definitely a great deal since the bags are a little bigger.

With Christmas Blend being $15 in stores, $8 is already a good deal. Too bad I didn’t see this post until today, or I would’ve picked up a paper for this one.

I realized this is a good deal without the coupons, so I’m going to do it while I pick up the freebies you’ve posted about (I normally don’t shop at Target except for showers, but there is one right by my church). We drink coffee daily and I’m a bit of a coffee snob (can’t drink Folger’s). Without the coupons it’s still less than $5 per bag, which is awesome for Bux.

Question, how do you get the $5 Target gift card? What are the terms on that?

• Sherri says

The sale this week is to buy 3 bags and get a $5 Target gift card. Don’t need to do anything special for it.

The cashier gives you a giftcard during the checkout process, you don’t have to pick up anything special in the coffee aisle. :) It’s automatic at check-out!

10. amy says

will this work on bags marked down on clearance. They had “thanksgiving” blend on clearance at my store for $4.98 each I think it was.

11. Marie says

We got the Starbucks coupons here in the Metro Detroit area. I guess as with any coupon it may be regional. I bought 3 of the Christmas Blend yesterday and plan to go back to get more…great gift idea!!

• Emily says

Yes, it must have been reigonal. I got the Starbucks coupons in Columbus OH but my mom in northern PA did not.

12. Melissa says

I feel like such an idiot asking this, but I cannot find a mailing address anywhere on the rebate form if doing it by snail mail. Not above, not in the fine print. Anyone? Thanks for the tip about the empty bag & free coffee!

13. Robin says

Anyone else having trouble submitting the form online? I’ve tried two different browsers and am kicked out with a runtime error each time. I’m sick of typing in UPCs!

I don’t want to do the mail in option b/c I don’t want to cut up the bags.

• danielle says

I had the same problem, my pictures were too large I had to take them with my cell phone and upload them off that to make them small enough.
      Hope that helps. Good luck

14. Emily says

I was having the same trouble last night. I kept getting that same runtime error. I was worried that I may have accidentally submitted it several times. I was thinking that I will just mail in the form.