Target: Playtex Spill-Proof Cups for as low as $0.39 each

Here’s a great deal you can get on Playtex cups at Target right now:

Buy 1 Playtex Spill-Proof cup at $4.39
Use $2/1 Playtex Spill-Proof Children’s Cup Target coupon
Stack with $2/1 Playtex coupon (the coupon will arrive via email within a few hours of signing up)
$0.39 each after coupons

Thanks to Totally Target for the deal and photo!

1. Stacey says

I just went to pick up my Christmas Photos at walmart and at the photo section by the cashier they had Playtex $2 off any 1 cup, plate, bowl, utensil set or pacifier. Manufacturers coupon expires 10/1/2012 not sure if all walmarts will have them.

2. Becky says

I can not print from Target’s website…. ever since the last upgrade they did. I have emailed them, and got a “sorry for your inconvenience” response.
    I called their 800 number and had to talk to a man named Harry who BAREly spoke english who had NO idea what I was talking about.

• Mandy says

Interesting! They are the only site that I can print coupons from without a problem. Bricks gives me all kinds of fits!

Maybe try another browser?

3. Stacy says

I just got my coupon this morning after filling out the form yesterday afternoon. It did come, it just took longer than I expected.

4. Sonya says

Thank you! Playtex are the ONLY sippies I will buy (partly because they’re awesome and also so I don’t have to figure out which cover goes to what as they are interchangable), and this is such a good deal!

5. Nicole says

I got my coupon in about ten minutes from Playtex! It also let me print it out twice, and I was able to print the Target coupon out twice. I went this morning and got the above picture sippy and one other one (a little bit different in style) for $0.79 for both of them! One of them I got was $3.99 so it was free plus $0.01 overage. I could have got two of the same one for free, but opted into getting one like in the picture. KILLER deal! Sooo happy I was able to do it!

6. Gail says

I’m so tickled for the coupons. I’m already starting to gather next year’s Operation Christmas Child items. There will be a couple of little ones far away who will enjoy these!
    If you don’t participate in OCC, I’d still get these and keep them on hand to make up a gift basket with other freebies for any upcoming baby showers, or to donate to a Women’s shelter.

Thanks, Crystal!

7. Patty says

Thanks for this! My son just started using Playtex sippy cups. I got the two-pack with handles for $5 instead of the original $9. What a great gift for a baby shower.

8. L. Olson says

My Target has these for $3.99. Unfortunately I only had the $2 Target and $1 Manu since I never got an email for the $2 Manu… oh well, my kiddo needed a new cup so $.99 isn’t bad!

9. Sara Cakes says

I just wanted to thank MSM for this post. The cups were $3.99 at my Target instead of $4.39, so after coupons, the store owed me a penny!!!

10. Christine says

My Target has these on sale buy one/get one 50% off. Of course they were cleaned out when I went today! Good thing the coupons are good until December 31st.

11. Stacey says

I signed up a few weeks ago, but never got a coupon or anything from Playtex. I’ve checked my spam folder too, and nothing. Maybe I’ll try again?

12. Nicole says

Did the Playtex manufacturer coupon expire already? I got an error message on their site when I clicked to print it.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy