Motivated Moms 2012 Chore Planner for $7 per year

Looking for a planner that tells you exactly what you need to do every day to keep your home and life in order? Motivated Moms Chore Planners might be perfect for you.

The Motivated Moms Chore Planners map out a plan for what chores you should do each day and week to stay on top of your household organization and keep your home in great shape. Check out the sample pages at the bottom of the products page to see if this system might work for you.

The Motivated Moms Chore Planners are $8 for an entire year. Use coupon code 1OFF to get $1 off your order, making it just $7 per year for this chore planner.

Thanks, Motherhood on a Dime!

Comments

I bought this last year, too, but only the last half of the year. This year I’m excited to start from January 1st! Love it–thank you!

2. MC says

I’m curious about the list of chores provided. Is it quite comprehensive? I see some slots for custom chores, which I like. I’m terrible at coming up with chores and a schedule so I’m definitely interested in this. I think my husband will appreciate any progress $7 or 8/yr will provide regardless :)

I love this planner! Before I used it, a lot of times all the chores would get piled onto the weekend but with this planner, it’s all spread out through the week so you do a little each day. It’s not overwhelming that way and even has things that I tend to forget like changing the furnace filter, planning out cards and gifts for the next month’s birthdays/anniversaries, and sweeping the porch. It’s well worth the money.

4. bella01 says

Ok, so I got it and I do think it’s very good. The only thing I would change if I made it is to be able to let people edit whats on the list. So like how Money Savings Moms one is, where you can add your own chore or delete things.

5. cindy says

Loved using this last year and will get it again this year. My 2 favorite “chores” were the spend time on a craft or hobby and clip childrens nails on Wed. As my kids get older I forget about the nail clipping! Need to check out the app and see if it works for droids.

6. Beth Kennedy says

this is the second day i have tried this and i am having a hard time loading at particular points in the transaction, it looks really cool im hoping it goes through!

I bought this last year, and I loved it as well. I have already bought mine for this year. My house is much cleaner, and my life easier because of it. Yay for MM!

8. Rebecca says

I can’t get my order to go through. I tried twice, the second time I let it say “loading” for 15 minutes and just stopped. Did this happen to anyone else? I’m really bummed!

9. Lauren says

I bought the iphone app and love it! You can add things to door hide things you may not want to do on her lists. All can be done on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis. Well worth $8 in my opinion. :)

10. Lauren says

I bought the iphone app and love it! You can add things to do or hide things you may not want to do on her lists. All can be done on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis. Well worth $8 in my opinion. :)

11. Melissa says

Why can’t I complete my transaction? This is the second time I have tried. I can get logged in to Paypal, but I can’t click to authorize the transaction. HELP!