$3/1 Yes to Carrots printable coupons = free Lip Butter at Walmart (Facebook offer)

Print a $3/1 Yes to Carrots coupon.

Walmart sells the Yes to Carrots Lip Butter for $2.97, making it free after this coupon.

Thanks, Money Saving Madness!

Comments

1. tim says

tried to use it and my wal-mart won t except overage coupons they say the fraudulent. but all other walmart over 45 minutes away accepted it

My daughter has been struggling with some acne that hasn’t responded well to regular acne medication. This company has a line called Say Yes to Tomatoes that has done a phenomenal job with her skin. While not quite 100% natural, it doesn’t have the parabens and other “stuff” I worry about.

Just another way to use the coupon :)

• Meg says

Thanks for the info! I’ve been using Burts Bee’s Garden Tomato Toner for quite awhile *the only thing I’ve found to work on my acne prone skin* Will have to look for the Say Yes to Tomatoes stuff! Do they have it at Wal-mart?

Our Wal-Mart does sell the Say Yes to Tomatoes face stuff but I buy mine from Target. Our Target store has the scrub, lotion and spot fixer in a gift pack for under $20 which is cheaper than buying everything individually – at least if you need everything.

3. leah says

I was wondering how many of these you can use? You can print off as many as you want but will only one work?
    Thanks!!!

4. Meg says

Hmmm… coupon doesn’t have a veri-scan or any individual coding from what I can see, is this going to have issues at checkout? *my Wal-mart is picky about printables*

5. lindsay says

Has anyone tried using these coupons at Walmart yet? looks like on their fb page, people are saying they wouldn’t scan at the store?

6. Jenna says

I used one today at WalMart. The cashier studied the Q first and asked me where it came from. She showed it to the manager (who glanced at it from afar) and she said “yes”. It scanned with no problems. I only wish they carried the lip balm. =( But I got the facial scrub from the “tomatoes” line because I need some. The cheapest product I saw was a package of cleansing towelettes from the “cucumbers” line for $5.97. Everything else was closer to $10 and up.

7. Kathleen says

Ya I am too chicken to use this coupon. It looks weird. I am going to wait and see if others have good luck using it.

8. Susanne says

That’s my biggest concern, our walmart might consider this to be like a PDF and choose not to accept it :(

9. Christy says

I’ve noticed that the coupon has been pulled and on the facebook page quite a few people have been told it is a fraudulent coupon and have not been able to use it.

10. Sara S says

Thanks! I used 2 at my Walmart yesterday to get 2 lip balms free. It wouldn’t scan, but my cashier typed it in.

11. chris says

Lots of issues on facebook and several people have issues with the coupon and being accused of counterfeit.
    no comment really on the facebook page in response.

12. Laney says

It now says on their facebook page:

“We are having issues with the Wal-Mart coupon. Thank you all for being very understanding, we are working hard to solve this issue. We will keep you updated”

I guess we should just keep checking back.