Walgreens: Another code for 25 more free prints!

And here’s yet another Walgreens free photo print deal! Through tomorrow (Saturday, November 5, 2011), you can get 25 free 4×6 prints from Walgreens. Here’s how:

::Go to the Walgreens photo site and upload your photos.

::Add 25 photos to your cart and go to checkout.

::Use coupon code FORU25 (you can also use coupon code FREE4X6 for another set of free 25 prints) and choose in-store pickup. You’ll get 25 photos for free to pick up at your local store.

Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!

Comments

Just an idea- if you are slightly computer savvy, you can create a Christmas (or Thanksgiving card, birthday cards, etc) and save them as a picture. Then you can print them for free! I did this for my daughter’s birthday invites! They were super cute!

2. Chris says

I just picked up my 40 free prints yesterday and now this? Wow! Exciting! I’m a little confused with the codes on this one. Can you use both codes on one order for a total of 50 photos then?

I tried to use both at the same time, and you cannot use two coupon codes like this on the same order. However, I placed two separate orders, used both codes and was able to pick them up at the same time. Score for 50 free prints!:)

Is it possible to order the desktop calendar and have it shipped to the store? Are there any coupon codes to also get the calendar shipped free? thanks!

4. Kelly says

just make sure to use the codes separately – they can’t be combined in one order. I just got 50 free prints!

Love these!
    I got 40 free the other day with the code here!

I’m going to use this one to print up some pics of kiddies to make an album for a Christmas gift. The oldest moved out last year and misses his 5 siblings!

Thanks MSM!

6. Shannon says

Thank you so much for posting these! I’m getting caught up on making all my kids baby albums for super cheap, love it!

7. Del says

The desk calendar is free, but you have to pay $5.99 shipping. The code is FREEFORU. It doesn’t look like they give the option of shipping to store, but that’s still a good price.

8. Sarah Beth says

I finding these not to work. It says order processed but then tries to charge me and the photos dont go through

9. kimberly Pinto says

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! I just had a baby and want to make a scrap book but didnt want to spend the money right now on printing photo’s now I can and dont have to wait! Thanks!!!

10. Hazel says

Yay! :-) Love free photo prints, especially when I’ve been putting off spending on printing them!

11. Becky Frost says

I am so excited!! I got two sets of 25 prints for free!! (I used the two different codes). Thanks for all of your work getting these offer codes out to us!!

12. Shauna says

I am so excited about my 50 free prints. This made me feel better after I missed out on the 40 free prints the other day. Thanks so much!!

• Crystal says

I agree! I was totally bummed that I forgot to get the 40 free prints, but this proves there is always another deal/freebie to be had. Thanks MSM!