Rite Aid: 15 free 4×8 photo cards + 25 free 4×6 photo prints (free in-store pickup!)

Rite Aid is jumping on the free photos bandwagon! Here’s how to get 15 free 4×8 photo cards plus 25 free 4×6 photo prints:

::Login or register at the Rite Aid site.

::Create a 4×8 photo card and add 15 photo cards to your cart.

::Go to checkout and use promo code FREECARDS to get them free.

::You can also order 25 4×6 photo prints and use coupon code FREEPRINTS to get them free.

::Choose in-store pickup and your total should be $0.00.

Thanks, Sample Stuff!

Comments

1. Becky says

Any idea how long these are good for? My photo-editor (aka dear husband) has been really busy I don’t have the photo we’re using quite yet.

2. stephanie says

I got my cards!! Thanks so much Crystal! Thanks to the great deals you have posted, I now have ordered 75 Christmas cards for a total of $2.98. Hurray!!!

3. Meghan V. says

Anyone else having trouble with the free photo cards coupon? I made 15 Thanksgiving ones and every time I enter the coupon it doesn’t do anything.

• Adrienne says

I’m having the same problem. It acts like it’s loading but then doesn’t do anything. Maybe the site is having problems?

• Meghan V. says

I finally got it to work. I tried “continue shopping” and then going to check out and then applying the coupon. It said I had already used the coupon and low and behold my total was $0. :) So keep trying.

4. Shannon says

Mine is doing the same thing Meghan. I’ve got the cards made and when I enter the code I get nothing!

5. Rei says

You can also get a free 8×10 print when you use code FREE 8X10 (the free 25 prints need to be in your cart for the code to work) :)

6. Jocelyn says

I am having the same problem I have created the photo cards twice but when I go to add the promo card it is telling me I have to log in, in order to use it….but I am already logged in. ?? Anybody have any suggestions?? Thx

7. jennifer says

i tried to register and the site wasnt allowing me to register. humph! will try again tomorrow!
    jennifer

8. Kimberly says

Are we supposed to bring in some sort of print out when we pick up the photos (like our order confirmation)? They tried to charge my husband for the 25 free prints when he went to pick them up today even though the invoice that comes with the photos said $0.00. The cashier finally told my husband “I’ll take your word for it” and let him have them. I’m just wondering what they’ll to when I go to pick up the photo cards when they are ready. Thanks.

The same thing kind of happened to me. It was past closing (they had us waiting a long time while looking for the prints) so when we tried to leave, they wouldn’t unlock the front door, saying we need to pay. I was kind of upset that after holding us ten minutes to tell us come back on Monday, that they wouldn’t let us leave. I told them it was free and he asked for a receipt. My phone died and I don’t recall the email saying to print it. I told them to check their report. So I had to go back to the photo counter, where they looked it up and finally let us go.

Except for free codes, I think I’m just sticking to Walgreens. Rite Aid’s organization seems lacking. Their ice cream is their only redeeming factor.

Thanks! I got mine. Or will soon. They need to call a tech to fix the big printer, but I got my free 4×6′s in time to include in shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. Thanks!

10. Heather says

I went to pick my free 4×6 prints, Christmas cards and 8×10 on Saturday. They were busy and all the photos were just laying in a pile with other peoples photos. I had to go through the pile and pick out my photos (so much for privacy). One of the 4×6 prints had a green line through it and when I asked them if I could get a reprint they just looked at me. The 8×10 was nowhere to be found and I only got 13 of the 15 Christmas cards. They took my name and phone number and said that they had been having problems with the machine and hopefully they would print the next day. I am not counting on receiving a phone call. When I got home my husband asked me how I was going to mail the cards. They printed on a full 8×10 sheet of photo paper, so I already knew I would have to cut them myself, but I never got any envelopes. I was so proud of myself for being ahead of the game this year and having all my Christmas cards ready, but it has turned into one great big hassle. A great deal if you get better service

11. Bethany says

Is anyone else having problems with their photos not being at the store? I got an email confirmation that they were ready on 11/9, went to the store, and they had no idea what I was talking about. I called today, was on hold for 15 minutes, and was finally told that they don’t have my order. I double checked that I had them sent to the correct Rite Aid. I know this was a free order, but I would like to get my cards so I can get them sent out for Thanksgiving. I emailed Rite Aid directly, but haven’t heard anything back.

12. Alyssa P. says

As of 11/21 this code is no longer valid. At least for me it wasn’t. Just wanted to let you know :)