Get a free copy of my brand-new Freezer Cooking ebook!

After a few years of requests, I finally bit the bullet and created a simple, step-by-step freezer cooking guide!

This 45-page simple and straightforward ebook tackles some of the most common freezer cooking questions and gives you all the basic knowledge and information you’ll need to be well on your way to successful freezer cooking.

In Money Saving Mom®’s Guide to Freezer Cooking, you’ll learn:

::How freezer cooking can help you have more time, a cleaner kitchen, and less stress

::How you can freezer cook even if you don’t have a deep freeze

::What the four different methods of freezer cooking are and the pros and cons of each

::How to plan a successful freezer cooking session from start to finish

::How to package up your items to prevent freezer burn

::What does and doesn’t freeze well

::Helpful freezer-cooking websites and books

This ebook also includes some of our family’s favorite tried-and-true freezer recipes, each with specific freezing and thawing instructions. Plus, there are five customizable worksheets to help you plan and carry-out a successful freezer cooking session.

Pre-Order or Post About My Book, Get a Free Freezer-Cooking Ebook!

Here’s how to get your free copy of this new freezer-cooking ebook:

::Pre-order (or have already pre-ordered) The Money Saving Mom®’s Budget.

::Or, blog about The Money Saving Mom®’s Budget using the cover graphic and linking to the Amazon page here.

::Or, post about The Money Saving Mom®’s Budget on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter linking to the Amazon page here.

Once you’ve pre-ordered, blogged, tweeted, pinned, or Facebooked about The Money Saving Mom®’s Budget, send an email to support@moneysavingmom.com with your pre-order receipt or # or a link to where you posted about my book. Within 24 hours, we’ll send you a free copy of my brand-new 45-page ebook, Money Saving Mom®’s Guide to Freezer Cooking.

This free ebook offer is good through Thursday, November 17, 2011. Any questions? Email me or leave a comment.

Comments

1. jennifer says

I posted the link for your book on my facebook profile. Now how do I send a link to you showing that I did? I am so excited to get the freezer cook book!

2. Sharee says

How much will this new e-book cost and when will it be available?

I cannot pre-order the budget e-book at this time, do not belong to Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter and do not have a blog so I will not qualify. The Amazon money I have saved has to buy food and the absolute necessities but it is a great offer for those of you that can qualify.

Happy Freezer Cooking folks!

3. Lisa says

Thank God! I have read so many articles about Freezer Cooking and I am dying to try it! Your book looks like a fantastic way to start!

4. Becka says

Thank you Crystal. We are all very thankful for you and your talents and are blessed to be friends with you online. Thank you for everything.

I posted to my FB account and sent a link to your email. I just hope I did it correct.

5. Beth says

Posted to FB and sent an email to you! So happy for your successes and can’t wait to read the ebook. Will preorder the paperback at another time!!

6. Melissa Akers says

I have shared the link on FB, I would love to have a copy of your ebook for freezer cooking!! And I LOVE your website!

I am not FB savvy but I tried to follow the directions left here and emailed you a link as well as a screenshot.

May God bless all that you do for the glory of Jesus Christ!

8. Becky says

I posted the link on my facebook page… Very excited to start Freezer Cooking!!! Do I need to do anything else?

9. Tina says

I shared on FB and I think tweeted it (not a regular tweeter) – but definitely found you on Twitter and now following you. Sent the email and look forward to receiving the book. Thanks!

10. Amy says

Not sure if my email was received yesterday since the account was maxed out. Should I resend my info to the gmail account? Trying to wait patiently, just so excited to read your book!

11. Neely says

Thank you so much. I shared on fb and sent an email. How long should it be until we receive the ebook. Been looking forward to starting more freezer cooking to help our budget with the eating out part.

12. Annette says

Wow, this book is awesome.. Thank you so much.. And umm after all this time of reading your blog, I just realized you can easily share stuff on facebook, or pin it with your buttons under the post.. Oh my..lol

13. Dineen says

I emailed the pin through the Pinterest site. I only just started using Pinterest, so I am not even sure how many followers I have.

If you emailed it through Pinterest, you’ll need to re-email in because Pinterest doesn’t give us a way to contact you back. Thanks so much!

• Dineen says

Strange of Pinterest. That’s OK, though because I just emailed you with my Facebook post information. ;-)

Glad to help promote this for you and Compassion.

14. Karen says

So glad you put this together! I love the ideas you share on your blog. Thank you so much for sharing!

15. Nichole says

I posted this on FB the other day and sent you and email. Not sure if I sent it to the right spot! Thanks for the the cooking help!

16. Karin says

Hi! I just shared this post on my facebook wall. But my facebook page is private. Since I saw your comment to someone, I just take a screen shot of my post, then send it to the mail address above?

Thanks for your generous offer, Crystal! :)

17. Jacqueline Snell says

Dear Crystal,
    The Lord has really blessed you with an amazing gift of encouragement and an amazing ability to write. I love all your posts. I especially love that it reflects JESUS! I just wanted you to know i have read the ebook and find it completely thrilling. Yes freezer cooking is a thrill for me. I have never done it before but I have five lbs. of chicken breast waiting a meal :O Thanks for being so generous.
    Love, Jacquie

18. Julie Cardon says

Good Morning. Posted on my FB page and sent an email but it got kicked back. I hope I can still receive freezer book.

Julie

I’ve been wanting to do more freezer cooking and this sound like a great resource! I was wondering if within your book, or if you have book recommendations on freezer cooking for those trying to watch their cholesterol or simply salt intake? Thank you.

20. devin arnoto says

Hi! i just sent an email with my link i posted on facebook! just wanted to let you know, i look forward to the book!

21. Jenni says

Good evening. I linked your book on my Facebook page and even have had a few people do the same because of my link. I then emailed you with a printscreen of my facebook page on the 16th. I havent received the copy yet…did i do something wrong?? Thanks so much for this amazing deal!!

We received over 5000 emails, so I’m pretty sure a few somehow got deleted or slipped through the cracks. Email me again: moneysavingmom @ gmail.com and I’ll make sure and get it to you!