Free $10 Target gift card with $50 Target purchase

If you were already planning to make some purchases at Target, print a Target coupon for a free $10 Target gift card with any $50 in-store purchase.

Now, please don’t go spend $50 at Target just to get the gift card. That’s not a good deal! :)

Thanks, Coupon Pro!

Comments

• Jenny says

Andrea- I am not positive about this but it may work. Last month I bought a slipcover for my couch and the next week a coupon came out for the any slipcover, so I wondered if it would work, I took my receipt to the customer service desk and because it was within 2 weeks, I was given money back, so the same may work for you and this coupon, or you could return your items and repurchase them.

This is perfect for us! We just ordered a Target gift card with out reward points from our bank to use for the boys for Christmas so this be great! I’m assuming it will work even if we use a gift card to pay…

• Christine says

I’m pretty sure this would work, at least at the Target I go to… ring this coupon BEFORE any of the other coupons you may have and it should prompt for the gift card. Say your total is 53.00, ring this first, it will prompt for the gift card, the associate will scan it and give it to you, then ring your other coupons… say you have $20 worth of other coupons, so you could end up only paying 33.00 for your transaction plus get the $10 gift card back. That’s what I would do.

2. Rebecca says

Oh no! I wish I hadn’t just ordered from Target, my total was 50.58 and this would have been perfect. Bummer! Guess I can’t have all the deals this season. :)

don’t be sad! the details say “in store purchase” anyway – so if you placed an online order it wouldn’t have been eligible! You can still say you got “all the deals”! :)

3. Jenna says

Thanks for sharing! Target is my FAVORITE store and I thought I was done shopping, but I forgot that my grandparents always have us get the gifts for the kids and then reimburse them and this morning I found a great gift for my son on their website. Thanks for all you do, Crystal, to make my life easier! Blessings to you!

I honestly feel like God planted an urge to check your website this morning…before I made my planned trip to Target! Now I get a $10 gift card.
    Thank you so much for all of your deals. They help.

If you plan to be near there again soon you could always attempt to take the coupon and your receipt to the customer service counter and see if they will honor the gift card offer. If not – you could return and repurchase if you are feeling especially motivated! :)

5. M says

Requires a browser plugin to print? No thanks! I am not sacrificing by browser’s speed and security for $10!

6. Toni says

LOL Andrea, I just did the SAME exact thing. Three big boxes of diapers and 2 boxes of cat litter! I thought my shopping cart had a great theme going on!

And don’t forget to take advantage of the Safeway or Kroger deal of 4x gas rewards for gift cards purchased. So head on over and buy a $50 gift card before shopping at Target and save even more!!

8. nicky says

Thank you SO much for this! I went to Target this morning (before I knew about the coupon) and spent over $50 on Christmas stuff. I read your blog this afternoon, printed the coupon out, went up to Customer Service on my way to carpool and they gave me my $10 giftcard when I showed them my receipt from this morning – AWESOME! THANK YOU!!

9. Sarah says

I’ve tried to print this several times and it keeps saying connection failure, but that can’t be right because I’ve printed other coupons off today already. Any ideas as to why it would say that?

10. Sonia says

LOL!! I love that you had a disclaimer “Now, please don’t go spend $50 at Target just to get the gift card. That’s not a good deal”. So many times I’ve been tempted to buy things just to get the discount. I often find myself reminding myself that 10$ off 50$ buying things you dont need still amounts to 40$ of wasted money!

Just wanted to mention I used this coupon when I bought the camera that’s on sale (Canon) and was able to get 2 $10 gift cards- one from the camera deal, one from the coupon! Awesome deal!

• Jen says

Emily- thank you SO MUCH for posting this, I was actually thinking of doing the same thing and wasn’t sure if it would work and I thought I’d check the comments here and see if anyone else tried it! I’m returning the Nikon I bought on black friday and getting this Canon deal!!

I’m with Sonia, I had to chuckle at that disclaimer. It’s true though for me though, I have to remind myself that money I don’t spend is a “good deal”. However, in this case, a certain somebody happens to want that Thomas and Friends Cranky the Crane set which is over $50 by itself. On that note, does anybody know if I can stack this with other Target coupons?

• SB says

@ Florence I went to Target today. Used a Manufacturers coupon along with a Target coupon and the coupon for the $10 GC and ended up getting it.

13. Dana says

I was able to print it 4 times from the same computer! twice from both mine and DH’s FB pages! I used 2 of them tonight and used one before coupons and one after coupons! I also had an $8 off $80 catalina that they took on top of it! and once I checked out I got another one! great way to stock up on diapers and wipes!

14. Patty says

Thank you! I made two transactions in one trip: the first was formula ($50) and with the $10 gift card I purchased some household items. Target is my favorite store as well!

15. Fiona says

I recently got a catalina for $5 off any $50 total purchase and used it last night, wondering if I could bring the receipt to customer service and get the $10 gift card. Would the fact that I used a catalina void the gift card?

I have a few free toy coupons from the Cars 2 Kimberley-Clark promotion awhile back. I wonder if the price of the toys will qualify for the $50 total?

17. maggie says

grr, hubby just went xmas shopping during lunch. i didn’t know he was going to target. he spent OVER $50. i guess i’m going back to fix this!