CVS: Deals for the week of November 20-26, 2011

Here are the best deals at CVS this week, with a big thanks to The Thrifty Mama for her help in compiling them:

ECB Deals

Buy 3 American Greetings Cards, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/3 printable
As low as free after coupon and ECBs

Buy 2 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste or Toothbrush at $3, Get $3 ECBs
Use 2 $1.50/1 coupon from the 11/13 SmartSource insert
Free after coupons and ECBs

Buy 1 Excedrin Bonus Pack Extra Strength (8 ct + PM 8 ct) at $0.99, Get $0.99 ECB (Limit 1)
Free after ECB

Buy 2 Ricola Drops at $1.50, Get $1 ECB (Limit 1)
Use 2 $1/1 coupon from the 10/30 SmartSource insert
Or use 2  $1.50/1 coupon from the 9/11 SmartSource insert
And use Buy One Get One Free coupon from the 10/2 SmartSource insert
Free plus overage after coupons and ECBs

Buy 1 Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick at $2.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 4)
Use $1/1 coupon from the 10/30 SmartSource insert
Free after coupon and ECBs

Spend $15 in any Garnier Skin Care Products, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)

*Deal Idea*
Buy 4 Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Cream, Lotion or Foam Cleanser – $5 each
Use $5/1 coupon from CVS Coupon Center
Plus use 4 $2/1 coupon from the 10/9 RedPlum insert
$0.50 each after coupons and ECBs

Candy Canes (10 ct) - $0.88

Buy 1 Listerine Zero, Advanced, Total Care, Reach Brush or Floss (30 yds) at $3.69, Get $1 ECB (Limit 2)
Use $1/1 coupon from the 7/31 or 10/9 SmartSource insert
$1.69 after coupon and ECB

Buy 1 Osteo Bi-Flex (30-50 ct) at $9.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $3/1 coupon from the November All You magazine
Or use $5/1 coupon from the 10/9 RedPlum insert
Or use $6/1 coupon from the 11/6 RedPlum insert
As low as $1.99 each after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Schick Intuition Razor (1 ct) at $8.99, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $3/1 printable
$2.99 after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Optive or Refresh Eye Drops or Singles (30 ct) at $9.49, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $3/1 printable
$4.49 after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Abreva Cold Sore Treatment Cream or Pump at $18.88, Get $7 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $3/1 coupon from the 10/16 RedPlum insert
$8.88 after coupon and ECBs

Other Deals

Aveeno Hair Care – $6.49
Buy 2 and use $3/2 coupon from the 10/30 SmartSource insert
$4.99 each after coupon

L’Oreal Excellence or Excellence to-go – $6.99
Use $2/1 coupon from the 10/23 RedPlum insert
Or use $2/1 printable
$4.99 after coupon

New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post which gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here.

Find

Do you have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your CVS deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your CVS deals post will be deleted.

Comments

Crystal,

FYI: the American Greetings card coupon says it excludes cards priced $0.99 or less. Therefore, you can’t get the cards for free.

2. Kimber says

The cards will still be free if you buy 3 at 99 cents and get $3 back in ECBs. The coupon helps if you want to buy more expensive cards. :o)

Sorry Crystal! I woke up this morning and the first thought in my head (crazy as that is) was: “No, silly, she didn’t say money-maker, she said as low as free, which it can be.” Late night + me = Don’t attempt math!

4. Lisa says

Maybe they changed the wording since I printed mine but it says nothing about excluding cards 99 cents or less.

Third week this fall of free cards at CVS! I head straight for the $.99 section and stock up on cards for our deacon families, thank you’s, and kids birthdays. No ink used is always good, too!

6. Sarah says

I’m confused about the Garnier deal idea. Instead of buying 4, why wouldn’t you buy 3 @ $5 each, to get the $15 deal, use one $5/1 and 3 $2/1s, for a 25 cents each moneymaker after the ECB?

7. Rachel b. says

So for the 6pkgs of jumbo wipes deal where you get the 7th free….my receipt last week said I needed 2 more pkgs. I bought 2 pkgs today and my receipt still says I need 2 more? What’s the issue? Who do I call to fix the incorrect record and get my coupon for the free pkg?

• Crystal says

The lady at my CVS told me that it has to process through corporate so it takes a couple days to change.

8. Andrea says

The $5 coupon is a cvs coupon for $5/$20, that’s why you have to get 4. I just did this deal! :) The $2 coupons I had expired today though.

So glad I made it to CVS today! I got a really fantastic deal on Garnier Stuff.

Transaction #1
    Bought- 1 Excedrin 8 Count .99¢
    Total- .99¢
    Received- .99¢ ECB and $1 ECB from using my green bag tag

Transaction #2
    Bought- 2 Garnier Nutritionist Skin Renew Daily Moisture Lotion- On Sale for $10
    Coupons Used- $5 off of $20 Skin Care Purchase Printed From the CVS Coupon Printer
    - $5 off of $15 Garnier Purchase Printed From the CVS Coupon Printer
    - (2) $1 off Garnier Moisturizer Coupons from RP 11/06
    - The $1.99 CVS ECBs from the 1st transaction
    Total- $6.92
    Received- $5 CVS ECBs

Totals for Both Transactions-
    Spent- $7.91
    Saved- $19.97
    Still Have- $5 CVS ECBs
    That’s like spending $2.91 for all of the items!

Pic posted here http://shopaholicsavers.com/?p=1327