Walgreens: Free Crest Complete Toothpaste

Walgreens has a 4-day sale running today through Saturday. You can get free Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Toothbrush or Crest

Buy 2 Crest Complete Deep Clean Toothpaste 5.8-6.2 oz. at $2.75 each
Use 2 $2/1 Crest Complete or Oral B Deep Clean coupon from the 9/11 SmartSource insert
Spend $1.50 plus tax out of pocket, Get $3.50 Register Rewards back
Free plus overage after coupons and Register Rewards

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

• Monica says

The only coupon I found was a $1.00 off in the PG 10/2. Looks like someone made a mistake. Besides, $2 off a tube of toothpaste just seems too much, don’t you think?

• Christina says

There was a coupon for $2 off Crest toothpaste/toothbrush or rinse in the 10/2 P&G. I have one left, so this would be free for me!

Aaaacckkk! I have looked and looked for this coupon in the SS from 9/11 and cannot find this coupon…anyone else know where it is???

2. holi says

Mine is from the SS 9-11 and I am in Michigan. It was a whole page advertisement for Crest complete.

3. Steve says

YMMV, I tried this tonight, crest rang up at full price – not on sale. cashier had no idea about any 4-day sale ad and since I didn’t get any paper copy (just saw it online) I just left them behind. Hopefully others will have success. I had (2) 6.2 oz Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope.

4. janet says

Where is this ad showing up? I went to 3 So. Oregon stores and they could not find the right toothpaste or toothbrushes to come up with 2/$5.50. The reward did pop out but not the sale price. All three stores were questioning this as a fake as it was not in the ad!!! Of course! But where is the ad showing up? Thanks

• Jennifer says

This is a regional sale. You will have to check on walgreens.com, put in your zip code and then see if it’s listed in one of the ads. It wasn’t for my area (Burlington, NC).

5. kaxramsey says

I went to walgreens.com and did a search for the weekly ad. I live in the Cincinnati area and this is showing up in the ad on their website. I had to browse through the ad to find it, though. When I tried to search the ad for “Crest” it didn’t come up.

At my nearby store this morning, They have a stack of “Last Minute Monster Selection” ads below their regular weekly ads. It’s a simple 1-page folded flyer.

The ad said it’s Wednesday through Sunday.

The wording below the picture posted above states:

“Oral-B Indicator or Deep Clean Toothbrush — Crest Deep Clean, Whitening Expressions, or Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste, 5.8 to 6.2 oz.”

I picked up four tubes with no problem in FL.

Crest is on sale 10/$10 at Ralphs. You can use a coupon, or load the $1 Ralphs coupons onto your card online and receive a FREE crest toothpaste. Also, Oral B toothbrushes are also on sale at ralphs for 10/$10, there is a .75 loadable coupon on Ralphs.com which brings the cost down to .25 for the tooth brush and crest!

8. Amy says

As some have said, this is not at all Walgreens. My store was not running any sort of 4-day sale.

9. Tina says

I too found a $2.00 crest toothpaste in last weeks Sunday inserts. I got a full size with trial size 3-d and floss for $2.49. all it cost me was .49. Can’t seem to locate anymore of the coupons tho