Walgreens: 40 free 4×6 prints (free in-store pick up!)

Through tomorrow (November 1, 2011), you can get 40 free 4×6 prints from Walgreens. Here’s how:

::Go to the Walgreens photo site and upload your photos.

::Add 40 photos to your cart and go to checkout.

::Use coupon code DRUGSTORE40 and choose in-store pickup. You’ll get 40 photos for free to pick up at your local store.

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. Joan says

Worked great! I used it to print the pictures from my preschool class! They love having pictures of their friends! Thanks

2. Danielle says

Perfect! I just ordered mine. We had our family pictures taken and this was a great free way to get them all printed to decide which ones to order in larger sizes. Plus I can give them away to grandparents & family.

3. Tara says

So cool!!! just ordered a bunch of pics that I was wanting to print for my baby girls scrapbook! Thank you!

I am using this as a Christmas gift for my 1-year-old. I am putting together a photo flip book for her (she loves to look at pictures, and I don’t have prints made). I’ve been editing pictures for her of family members and herself for a photo book for her. I already have a book to use. I love free gifts!

5. Cathy says

Thanks! On my way to pick up my prints for my Kindergarten class. Worked out great. Now the children can get a picture of themselves on halloween!

6. Tiffany says

Worked great. Thank you! (Has anyone tried to use the code more than once on the same account?)

Whew, finished the order at 9:05pm! Thanks… Grandma and Grandpa will be happy to have some prints as they don’t use Facebook ;-).