Free Customizable Menu Planner Pack

By request, we now have the downloadable menu planners available in a customizable format. This allows you to type into the planners and then print them and/or save them to your computer. For those of who like to create menu plans to use more than once, this should save you some time and effort!

How to use the Customizable Menu Planner Pack

1. Download the 14-page menu planner pack (14 pages, 668K pdf)
  2. Open the file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader, which you can download for free.
  3. Use your TAB key to tab through the customizable fields.
  4. Type in your text.
  5. Print out the document when you’re done typing in your text.
  6. Save your document if you’d like to save your changes. You’ll be able to open the document again to add different text at any time.

New here? Make sure to check out all the free customizable planning pages we offer.

Comments

This is wonderful! Thanks so much for offering it. I actually don’t ever make a menu…I want to…I just haven’t done it. I can see all the benefits but jut haven’t fit it in to my schedule. Maybe with these helpful forms I will take the initiative and do it!!

2. Sena says

You rock! :) Are the different pages for those who prefer to do 1 week vs 2, etc? Would I just choose one of these that works best for me or do I combine them?…

3. Ginger says

I hope this isn’t a dumb question, but can you save just ONE page of the documents. There’s one menu plan I use out of all of them, it’s the only one I really want. I guess it would be just as easy to save everything and print only that page, eh?

• Kristine says

I was wondering the same thing. I use only one page, but I don’t see a way to save just one page. Printing only that page works; it would just be easier not to have to do that every time.

• Stacey says

If you go to the link under the “how to” box above, it will take you to the single page downloads. Once you’ve downloaded a single page, you should be able to save it to your computer.

Just so you know, the link in Number 1 to the planning pages is a bad link – it gives a “Page not found” error. The first link to them does work, just not the one under Number 1. :)

5. Meredith says

NICE! Thank you! I’ve been wanting to get back into planning and I was just too lazy to make my own pages!! LOVE your site. THANK YOU THANK YOU.

6. Amy says

Seeing this has been the BEST part of my day. I’m menu planning tonight for next month. Thank you so much for sharing these planners!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

This was on my list to make, and you just solved that. I just need to print one off, as I use it as a basis for each week. Every Wednesday is soup/chili, every Thursday is breakfast, etc. But I wanted it written down in a nice organized way so there’s no arguing with the kiddos. That’s what’s written down, that’s the area we’ll be cooking in. Have been doing it for months, and the kids are good with it.