By request, we now have the downloadable menu planners available in a customizable format. This allows you to type into the planners and then print them and/or save them to your computer. For those of who like to create menu plans to use more than once, this should save you some time and effort!
How to use the Customizable Menu Planner Pack
- Download the 14-page menu planner pack (14 pages, 668K pdf)
- Open the file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader, which you can download for free.
- Use your TAB key to tab through the customizable fields.
- Type in your text.
- Print out the document when you’re done typing in your text.
- Save your document if you’d like to save your changes. You’ll be able to open the document again to add different text at any time.
New here? Make sure to check out all the free customizable planning pages we offer.