Target: Free Rimmel Eye Shadow

You can get free Rimmel Eye Shadow at Target this week. Here’s how:

Buy 1 Rimmel Glam Eyes Mono Eye Shadow at $2.49 (regular price)
Use $2/1 Rimmel product printable coupon on Facebook
Stack with $1/1 Rimmel Glam Eyes eye shadow item Target printable
Free after coupons

Thanks, Give Me Neither!

Comments

1. IanMaddox says

Hi! I just started having an issue using mutiple coupons at my local Target with the Febreze deal. The computer wouldn’t take my other coupons even when they tried to adjust it down. Is there anything I cando in this situation since their system didn’t let them adjust it? It’s making me nervous to use multiple coupons now as well as stacking. I looked on their site and don’t see where his should have been an issue. They would only take 3 of the 5 coupons I had for the Febreze deal. Thanks for our help! :)

• Jenna says

If that’s all you were buying, and the total you would pay was going to be less than the price of the gift card , it will reject your coupons passed the $5 mark. Your total has to be at least the price of the gift card so you need to buy other items to get your total up, like milk or something… If that wasnt all you were getting, I’m not sure why it did that, other than Targets computers beep for no reason sometimes!! Hth. :-)

• IanMaddox says

Thanks Jenna! What happened was my total with tax was a little over $13. It took 3 of my $3 coupons but I had one more $3 coupon and then another for $1 off. My total at that point was a little over $5 and it wouldn’t scan my $3 or my $1 coupon that I had left. Hope that makes sense. They said they were updating their coupons so that people didn’t use so many, but on the Target website it doesn’t say that I can’t use all of those coupons. I know this is really confusing. Thanks for your help. :)

• Jenna says

Yea, unfortunately, they just made that up. :P You are allowed one Target and one manf coupon per item. In that case, they were saying you weren’t allowed to use a coupon at all on those last 2 items, which doesn’t even make sense. But that’s what happened. Since that’s all you were getting, you would have needed to add some milk or something so your total was over $5. With the $5 gift card promo, you have to at least pay $5 oop for the deal to work. I did it today and while my total for that special purchase was only $1.50 after coupons, I had added milk and a couple other items to get my total above the $5 oop mark, and all my coupons scanned just fine. And I turned around and used the $5 gc on my next purchase. I’d try again :) Hope you can get the deal!

• IanMaddox says

Ok, I see. I totally didn’t know that. Thanks so much for the help! :D I will try again if I can. I have gone to 3 Target stores and all of them are sold out of the plug-in warmers so I may have to find another way to get the deal. Hopefully they’ll restock before the offer is over. Thanks!

All of the Rimmel eye shadows at my Target here in NE Ohio were $3.94, including the mono ones. So the prices are definitely regional!

3. Rachel says

I couldn’t print my coupon after I “liked” Rimmel on Facebook. Do you have another link or way to print it.

4. Billene says

Crystal, thank you so much for this post. I having been saving my Rimmel coupon I got on Facebook for a great deal to come along. Now with the Target printable I can get a great deal on eyeshadow