Free Customizable Weekly Goal Planning Sheet

In order to aid and encourage you to set weekly goals for each area of your life, Joy from FiveJs.com put together a free customizable Weekly Goal Planning Sheet.

At the end of each week, I take some time to review the last week’s goal sheet and map out goals in each category for the following week. I then tentatively assign each of these tasks to specific days during the following week. This exercise usually only takes me 15 minutes to do, but it makes a world of difference in my week!

How to use the Weekly Goal Planning Sheet

1. Download the Goal Planning Sheet here (1 page, 274K pdf)
  2. Open the file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader, which you can download for free.
  3. Use your TAB key to tab through the customizable fields.
  4. Type in your text.
  5. Print out the document when you’re done typing in your text.
  6. Save your document if you’d like to save your changes. You’ll be able to open the document again to add different text at any time.

Comments

Thanks! I wrote out goals yesterday morning in a journal and then got several done yesterday! I woke up early, at 3:30 and couldn’t get back to sleep so used the extra time to accomplish another goal I had set for myself. It already has given my days a bit more focus and direction. Thanks for the ideas and the goal sheet/form. Thanks for your wonderful site and sharing your lovely self and family with us Crystal.

I love this! Thank you! It’d be awesome if the quote spot was customizable too, so we could add our own quote if desired.

I’m in such a fog this morning… Can you show us an example of one of yours? I’m not quite sure what to put in the tab under the date…

4. Brooke says

Thank you for being so generous with your time and ideas. It is wonderful to have these types of forms to download without doing the work myself! :)

Wow, do I ever need this. I feel like I phase in and out of what I need to get done and what I WANT to get done. I frequently work at home in the evenings, and in those seasons of work I have a really hard time remembering everything I need to do and lose enthusiasm for what I really want to do . . . and then morning comes too quickly and I feel like I am playing catch-up from the day before. Setting goals is something I just need to do. Thanks for the gentle kick in the pants, I needed it!

6. Amy says

WooHoo!!!! I have been so inspired the last two weeks by your post on the goal setting. I was going to ask if you were going to make another printable for goal lists. I am so excited!
    I first started loking at this blog for coupons, but I just have to tell you that I get so, so much more out of this site than just good deals. You have a unique way of packing in so much info in a simple, usable, inspiring way, as opposed to a “bog you down, oh-there-is-so-much-to-do-I-can-never-get-it-done” way. Thank you!

7. Mindy says

Thank you SO much for posting this! This may be a silly question, but what is the section in the top right for? I see the spaces for 6 goals on the left, but I’m not sure what to do with the big section at the top right…

8. blkberrydiamond says

I love your forms and this is no exception. I was wondering if you could make this and the shopping list into half sheets. I will even pay for it. I just found the half sheets work for me. Thanks for all you do.