In order to aid and encourage you to set weekly goals for each area of your life, Joy from FiveJs.com put together a free customizable Weekly Goal Planning Sheet.
At the end of each week, I take some time to review the last week’s goal sheet and map out goals in each category for the following week. I then tentatively assign each of these tasks to specific days during the following week. This exercise usually only takes me 15 minutes to do, but it makes a world of difference in my week!
How to use the Weekly Goal Planning Sheet
- Download the Goal Planning Sheet here (1 page, 274K pdf)
- Open the file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader, which you can download for free.
- Use your TAB key to tab through the customizable fields.
- Type in your text.
- Print out the document when you’re done typing in your text.
- Save your document if you’d like to save your changes. You’ll be able to open the document again to add different text at any time.