Now Available: Free Customizable Chore Charts and Daily Cleaning Lists

Thanks to the efforts of Joy from FiveJs.com, we now are offering free customizable Chore Charts and Daily Cleaning Lists. You can customize all the fields with chores for your children or cleaning tasks for yourself and then save and print them.

Download the free customizable Chore Chart Pack here and the free customizable Daily Cleaning Lists here.

Comments

1. Jaime says

Thank you! Is it possible to add Saturday and Sunday to the chore chart checklist? I want to make my kid work on the weekend :)

2. Alicia Whitten says

Thank you all so much for these and the time you all spent making them customizable for us!

3. L says

Thank you so much!! :) the daily dockett has revolutionized my schedule, and am looking forward to putting these forms to good use.

4. Paula says

What did you do today Crystal? Get up and read my mind? I came to your website today to find exactly this. And it’s the first thing that came up! Crazy….but very exciting! Thanks!

Thank you for making these free and easy to use. I have been working diligently to change some long-standing habits into newer/better habits, and this is exactly where I am in need right now. So glad I stopped by this morning before going offline to make my to-do list. Just printed out a week’s worth. I’m pumped to get started! Thanks again!

6. Kadai says

Thank you so much for the sheets especially the customizable ones. Hopefully I will be better organized!!

I love these charts. I can’t tell you how much more organized and clean my house has become! It no longer seems so overwhelming because even when it looks a mess it only takes few minutes to clean up. I tried Flylady before but couldn’t stick to it. I just took your list and did exactly your schedule for a few weeks, then I adjusted it to our schedule. Thank you!

8. Jennifer says

Awesome!! Thank you! I made myself a half page Daily Docket with my own list of things and was going to make a weekly/monthly one. Now I can just fill out yours. It’s so pretty!

9. Mai says

Thank you so much! I’ve been working on your other forms and was wishing for these options! Hooray!

any news on the printable daily docket? I sent you an email but i know you are a busy lady. I’m so anxious to customize and use it. Thank you for sharing!