Earn Swag Bucks for printing coupons!

Swagbucks.com just rolled out a feature to reward you for printing and using coupons. If you look in the toolbar under the “Earn” link, there’s a “Coupons” link which takes you to the page to print coupons.

These are the same coupons hosted on Coupons.com and you’ll earn 10 Swag Bucks for every coupon you print and redeem at your local grocery store! Swag Bucks are only awarded for redeemed coupons and it may take up to six weeks after redemption for Swag Bucks to show in your account.

Thanks, Janelle!

Comments

1. Tara says

I just noticed this today and wondered how long I had been missing out. I am glad to see that this is a new feature. I also saw the “daily deals” section where you get 280 swagbucks for buying your groupons through them.

• KathyB says

@Tara, I just noticed the coupon link this morning and I do the poll and the other earn features every morning. We haven’t missed out at all since it just started. I also bought my Groupon through the link this morning and got 280 Swagbucks instantly credited. :)

• Amber says

@Tara, Maybe I have my Swagbucks settings wrong because I only see Groupons for California cities. Are you in California? I’m in Indiana and would love to get in on the Groupons + Swagbucks!!

• Tara says

@Amber, the Groupons on my computer display several of the cities in Central FL, which is my area. Maybe something in your account settings identifies your local area that perhaps you haven’t set up yet.

2. Rebekah says

I’ve been getting points back from mypoints.com for printing coupons for quite a while but I did the math and I think that for once, Swagbucks is offering a better deal! Excited to switch :). Thanks for the heads-up!

• Elizabeth says

@Rebekah, me, too! This is awesome! To other posters, I’m not sure how it works, but I’ve used coupons.com with mypoints and gotten credited for redeeming them, so I guess SB has something similar.

• CJ says

I hadnt ever been able to get the MyPoints coupons to work right – it always printed coupons that I didnt select. .So I’ll be printing through Swagbucks now. Great addition to SB!

• Rebekah says

@Andrea, Other sites have done this kind of a thing for a while. I do it through MyPoints and do get credited. My guess is that it is something special with the bar code since you print the coupon off through a special link at Swagbucks.

3. CB says

I’d be a little concerned with just how much information about me this would allow them to track. Hmm…

• Lana says

@CB, Coupons.com is doing this anyway as are all the coupon print sites. It was on our local news about 6 weeks ago that those sites are accessing info from your computer when you print from them. By that time I figure they already had my info and more prints do not make a difference now.

4. Charity says

I notice this yesterday when redeeming some swagbucks. I am curious, as other comments have said…how will they know when it is redeemed? Guess it’s worth a shot…gonna use the coupons anyway;)

5. Glenda says

Interesting! I just printed some coupons and will give it a try. I just wonder how I will be able to tell if this works or not.

Glenda