Are you ready to fill up your freezer again? I know I am!
Ours is looking pretty sparse after a month of Eating From the Pantry! I’ll be sharing my Freezer Cooking Day play-by-play on Monday (complete with recipes, pictures, and real-time results), but here’s my Master List:
–Macaroni and Cheese x 4
–Cheeseburger Meatloaf x 3
–Anytime Chicken and Dressing x 3
–Shredded Barbecued Beef x 3
And that’s it! Yes, I’m keeping it super simple this time. My husband, son, and I are going to Nashville for the Blissdom Conference and the Savvy Blogging Dinner next week, so there’s lots to do in preparation for that. Plus, I wanted to try a smaller-scale Freezer Cooking Day to see how that worked for our family.
All of the recipes are new-to-us, so I’ll be posting them after I make them. Here’s my planned order of cooking:
1) Boil noodles; boil and chop chicken
2) Start beef in the crock pot
3) Mix together meatloaves and freeze
4) Put together Anytime Chicken and Dressing and freeze
5) Make up pans of Macaroni and Cheese
6) Shred beef and freeze
7) Clean up the kitchen and enjoy some nights off from cooking!
Are you participating in February’s Freezer Cooking Days? If so, post about your cooking plan on your blog and then come back here and leave your direct link below so we can all be inspired!