Tag Archive: Freebies
If you missed this HOT freebie last time, it’s back!
Sign up for a free sample of Sephora Collection Clay Mask.
(Note: An Instagram account is required to get this freebie.)
Just go here to sign up or log in and see if you have samples available! The samples always go super fast, so be ready to grab your freebies right when they go live!
Here are some of the FREE samples you can look forward to (not all samples will be available to everyone):
- L’Oreal Paris Pure-Clay Detox & Brighten Charcoal Mask
- Garnier New Fructis 1 Minute Hair Masks
- Eva NYC Tone it Down Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner
- Puppy Chow Complete with Real Chicken and Rice
- Folgers 1850™ K-Cup Brand Coffee
- Vermont’s Original Bag Balm
- RXBAR Kids – Peanut Butter Chocolate, Double Chocolate, PB& J
PINCHme releases these sample boxes once per month. They are filled with great brand-name samples that you can try for free in exchange for your feedback on the products.
This is for new and returning members! Let us know what samples you get! (Not a PINCHme member yet? It’s free to sign up!)
Through September 20th, you can get the Dinner for a Dollar eCookbook for FREE on Amazon!
This is written by my friend Steph Jenkins over at CheapskateCook.com, and it’s perfect for anyone looking to eat real food on a budget.
How can you beat real food recipes for under $1 per serving?!
Psst! Did you know you don’t need a Kindle device in order to read these free eBooks? Just download the free Kindle Reading App that allows you to read your eBooks on just about any device (including your computer)!