It’s the LAST DAY to get a subscription to Eat at Home Menu Planning service for 30% off! If you haven’t taken advantage of this deal yet and have been meaning to, this is your gentle reminder that you need to run over and purchase — because the deal ends at midnight!
I’m just loving getting these messages from those of you who are signing up:
My Top 3 Reasons I Love Eat at Home
- My favorite thing about the Eat at Home Menu Plan Service is that — unlike many other menu plan services — you don’t have to pick one menu plan — you get access to four complete menu plans every single week. Yes, that’s right!
- I also LOVE that the plans were put together with busy families in mind — and many of the recipes can be made in less than 15 minutes.
- Finally, the recipes are GOOD! Someone asked this morning on Facebook Live whether we like all of the recipes and I could genuinely say that we typically love 50% of them, that we like 40-45% of them, and there are just 5-10% that aren’t necessarily ones we like. I think that’s pretty impressive considering we’re feeding 5 people here who have different palates!
On the Fence About Purchasing?
Many of you have already purchased the Eat at Home menu-planning service and have written to tell me you are excited about all of the time and effort and money you are going to save with it.
But others of you are still sitting on the fence and wondering whether it’s worth the investment. And I totally get that.
I don’t want you to spend your hard-earned money on something that isn’t going to be a great fit for you. But I also don’t want you to miss this opportunity to get such a great deal… because this deal only comes around two times per year and it’s the lowest price that you’ll ever find this menu-planning service.
If you’re on the fence about purchasing, I want to help you out. Here are three steps I encourage you to take to make sure this is for you:
1. Leave a Comment… I’m Here to Answer Your Questions!
I will be checking comments here this afternoon and evening and am happy to answer your questions about the Eat at Home menu-planning service. Just leave a comment and ask whatever questions you have.
I’ll personally do my best to answer your question or to find out the answer for you! And trust me, I will be incredibly honest with you and let you know if I don’t think this menu-planning service is a good fit for you.
2. Download the Sample Menus
Want to see some samples of what the Eat at Home menu-plan service is like? You can view a sample menu plan for each of the 4 different menu plans you’ll get when you sign up for this service. Just go here to check out the sample menu plans here.
3. Try it Out for 30 Days
Eat at Home offers a full 30-day money-back guarantee. So if you think the service might work for you but you’re not sure, I recommend that you go ahead and signed up and try it out for a week to see if it will work. If it doesn’t, you can just email in and ask for your money back — no questions asked!
Have Picky Eaters?
Someone asked in the Eat at Home Facebook Group whether the Eat at Home Menu-Planning Service would work if you have picky eaters. I can’t promise or guarantee you anything, but here were some of the responses:
What You Get When You Sign Up
When you sign up for the Eat at Home Menu plan service (it’s just a few dollars per week — or less!), each month, you’ll get:
- An entire month of No Flour, No Sugar menu plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Traditional Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Slow Cooker/Instant Pot Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions (this is my favorite!)
- An entire month of Whole Food Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- Each menu plan comes with recipes created for small family (3-4 servings) and large family (6-8 servings)
- Color-coded grocery lists make it easy to swap out ingredients or whole meals
- Printable Menus to hang on the fridge or near your calendar, so you can easily see what’s for dinner that week and your family can, too
- Access to the entire month at once!
- 1 Hour Freezer Stash Plans – a new plan each month to stock your freezer with 6 meals in 1 hour!
You can choose to stick with just the traditional menu plan or just the slow cooker menu plan or just the whole foods menu plan or just the no flour, no sugar menu plan. Or, you can rotate different menu plans on different weeks, depending upon what you feel like cooking or how much time you have!
If you have any questions about the Eat at Home Menu Plan service, just leave a comment and I’ll do my best to answer your question promptly!
P.S. Don’t forget, the Eat at Home Menu Plan service is only on sale until tonight at midnight! Use coupon code YES at checkout to get 30% off — that’s the lowest price you’ll get this year! Find more details on these fantastic menu plans here.
Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we will receive a commission — at no additional cost to you! Thank you for your support.