Are you easily overwhelmed by your big ideas or projects, and you just don’t know where to start and how to make real progress? Do you find yourself making “all-or-nothing” plans for transforming your life, and then three days later you crash and burn under the weight of your plan?
This book helps you understand…
- how to prioritize and name your goals so that you can accomplish them faster than ever.
- how to expose the obstacles that will come up, and then make a plan to conquer them.
- how to break up a goal that feels insurmountable into bite-sized pieces.
- how to stop making excuses and get the job done now — and then enjoy the rest of your day!
- how to put accountability in place to help you stay on task and motivated.
Who is This Book For?
21 Days to a More Disciplined Life is for you if…
- you have trouble following through.
- you get overwhelmed by huge projects.
- you start strong, but your passion fizzles out.
- you are super-disciplined in a few areas of your life, but you have one or two pet areas that you just can’t get under control.
- you check out 10 different books on discipline and organization from the library, but return all of them late.
Purchase 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life for just $2 through Wednesday, November 13, at midnight MST.