Wish You Could Lower Your Expenses and Find a Way to Save and Give More? The Money Saving Mom®’s Budget, written by well-known MoneySavingMom.com blogger, homeschool graduate, and homeschooling mom, is a comprehensive step-by-step plan to take you from financial mess to financial success.
“Crystal Paine does it all as an entrepreneur, wife, and mom—and that means she knows all about finding room in a home budget! From reducing clutter to finding amazing coupon deals outside the grocery aisle, The Money Saving Mom®’s Budget will help you make dollars and sense of your life again.”
—Dave Ramsey, New York Times bestselling author and nationally syndicated radio talk show host
In this straightforward book, you’ll learn:
- How to set big goals and break them down into bite-sized pieces.
- How to prioritize your time and life in order to live intentionally.
- How to streamline your home and life in order to have breathing room to work toward your financial goals.
- How to go from no budget at all to a full-fledged, realistic, written budget by following a simple three-step plan.
- How to make a cash envelope system work for you.
- How to cut your grocery bill in half (including 25 ways to save money without using coupons!).
- How to save big on restaurants, travel, clothing, utility bills, prescription glasses, gym memberships, and much more.
- And finally, how to cultivate contentment, embrace today, and live a rich and full life, no matter your income.
If you have trouble downloading, try right-clicking and choosing “Save As.”