MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Free Real Simple magazine subscription!

(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Get a free one-year subscription to Real Simple magazine right now. Here’s how:

1. Sign up for RewardSurvey.
  2. Take a quick survey to get $30 in Reward Points.
  3. Redeem your points for a free magazine subscription of your choice — with Real Simple being one of the choices!

This is a super popular magazine that we rarely see a deal on, and almost never for FREE! Valid while supplies last.

Note: This is for new subscribers to Real Simple magazine, only.

14 Comments

• Jen says:

This asked me for my credit card number and said that it was going to charge me a $0.99 processing fee. I elected not to follow through with it. Just FYI for others.

• Hmm… that’s weird. Thank you for letting us know. Did this happen to anyone else?

• Meg says:

Have you ever subscribed to Real Simple and/or been a RewardsSurvey member already? That makes a difference. From my experience, this offer is for new RewardsSurvey members who have never subscribed to Real Simple. Sorry you’re having issues! -Meg, MSM Team

• Mireille says:

It was free on mine. I have $130 on rewards but no magazines I am interested in right now.

• Kelsey says:

I did this last time you posted this and have yet to receive a magazine. 😕

• Meg says:

I think we last posted at the end of June. Magazine subscriptions usually take 12-16 weeks for the first issue to arrive. That’s pretty standard. I would set a reminder to look for it at the end of September or mid-October. If you don’t have it by then, something is up. But I bet it’ll eventually come! It always feels like forever! 🙂 -Meg, MSM Team

• Teri says:

I just did it, got $30, and two magazines including Real Simple. Thank you!

• Jessica says:

In the fine print it says it charges a .99 processing fee. And it automatically renews your subscription.

• Meg says:

There isn’t a processing fee when you trade in points to get this for free. You don’t even have to provide billing information. I signed up for this free magazine a few months back and never paid anything. And tons of readers have without having to pay a processing fee. I hope that helps! 🙂 -Meg, MSM Team

• Jessica Cooper says:

That’s what I tried to do. My total in magazines was less than the points I earned in the survey.

• Meg says:

Hmmm. That’s really weird. The survey is for $30 and Real Simple costs $20. You should have more than enough. I’m so sorry you’re having issues! I just clicked on the link in the post, and it’s still showing a $30 survey for new members. -Meg, MSM Team

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy