MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Pampers Gifts to Grow: 10 free points

Pampers Gifts to Grow: 10 free points
Get 10 Pampers Rewards points when you enter code PURPFCTRPK. The expiration dates is unknown, so be sure to enter it right away!

You can redeem your Pampers points for free products and more.

Go here to sign up and download the app!

Thanks, The Freebie Blogger!

8 Comments

• denise says:

Anyone know how to load these codes on the app? All I could find was diaper and wipes codes to enter. I couldn’t find where to enter bonus codes….

• Betsy says:

I can’t figure out how to enter bonus codes either…. hope somebody here has the answer!

• Breana says:

The app has 2 options for entering codes: scan or “manual code entry”

• Betsy says:

Thank you! I finally found that when I did Add code> selected any product type (even then this was just a bonus code) > and then entered code manually. It worked!

• lizajane says:

So disappointed they no longer allow code entry via the website and only using an app. I’m out of space on my (cheap) phone, and it’s just not worth the space to download yet another app. 🙁

• JoannaT says:

Is that why I can’t find anyplace to enter points? Guess it’s time to cash in my points and stop using this service.

• lizajane says:

yep. I contacted them about my disappointment and this was a portion of their reply: “In order to bring more flexibility and features to the Pampers Rewards program, it requires us to focus all Pampers Rewards activity on one platform– the mobile app. For that reason, as of May 31, we have moved to an all mobile app experience, which means users are only able to earn points if they use the app. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. Please know we appreciate and value your loyalty to our brand.”

• Julie says:

I entered it where you enter wipes codes. It worked for me.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy