MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Walgreens: FREE Starbucks Refreshers or Iced Coffee starting 6/29 — print your coupons now!

Starbucks coupons

You can pick up Starbucks Refreshers or Iced Coffee singles starting on June 9, 2014 at Walgreens. And you’ll want to print these coupons now, because there’s a good chance they won’t be available next week. Here’s how the deal will work:

Buy 1 Starbucks Refreshers or Iced Coffee Singles at $1, Get $1 Register Rewards (starts June 29, 2014)
Use $1/1 Starbucks Refreshers printable
Or use $1/1 Starbucks Iced Coffee printable
FREE + overage after coupons and Register Rewards

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

14 Comments

• Kenneth says:

if i print four of each will i get $8 in RR?

• Shilo says:

you can only do one register reward per item, per transaction. So, you can buy 8 at once, but you will only get one register reward.

• Barb says:

I don’t see any coupon for the Starbuck’s refreshers when I click on that link. Am I missing something or is it gone already?

• Kelly D says:

Is this deal in the ad? I just previewed the ad for next week (6/22-6/28) but did not see anything on the Refreshers or Iced Coffee. I only saw the Frapuccino and DoubleShot singles at 2/$4.

• Annie says:

Does anyone know if I do separate transactions, will I get a $1 Register Reward for each one? Thanks!

• Susan says:

I don’t see this special in this week’s Walgreens ad.

• Esther a homeschool mom in Mid-Michigan says:

According to the Moms by Heart site the sale doesn’t start until 6/29 – so one more week to go 🙂
    Starting Sunday (6/29) Walgreens will have Starbucks Refreshers and Iced Coffee for free after Register Rewards. You can print some coupons now to turn this into a money maker.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy