Get the Mind Organization for Moms Program Free If You Bought (or Buy!) Say Goodbye to Survival Mode
The folks from Power of Moms were so excited about my book launch last week that they contacted me and offered to give their Mind Organization for Moms Program away for FREE to everyone who pre-ordered or purchased Say Goodbye to Survival Mode!
Mind Organization for Moms (M.O.M.) is a mom-specific adaptation of David Allen’s best-seller, Getting Things Done®, designed to help you accomplish your most important tasks so you can more fully enjoy your family.
This simple online program will show you how to clear your counter of “the pile,” organize projects without the stress, set up an effective Weekly Review system, and keep up with the never-ending stream of emails, phone calls, and papers.
Most importantly, it will provide you with the tools to stop the constant stream of reminders and worries that keeps cycling through your mind and keeping you up at night (yes, it’s possible!).
The Mind Organization for Moms Program includes:
- An Instant Download of the Mind Organization for Moms eBook–available in a short form (printable version) and a long form (full of photos, case studies, and all the details you’ll need to get your organizational system set up).
- An Expandable, Online Version of the eBook, which combines the short and long versions with a slick open/close feature for each section–allowing you to tailor your online reading experience with plenty of additional examples and visual aids.
- A Professionally-Recorded Video Tutorial that will walk you through the whole program and show you how it works.
- Access to a Full Library of Ever-increasing Exclusive Resources like a video tour of April’s paper planner, a photo tutorial to help you set up your project cubbies, video instructions for implementing this program digitally, processing videos to help you empty your inbox, quick podcasts to walk you through your Weekly Review, and a special Excel spreadsheet that you can customize to get your cleaning routines in place.
- A Regular Coaching Email from our M.O.M. Team that will provide you with additional videos, audio downloads, photos, and examples from other moms who have successfully implemented this program.
- An Additional Coaching Series Called M.O.M. in Two Weeks which will provide step-by-step instructions, delivered through a series of emails linking to powerful podcasts, videos, and PDF downloads that will help you implement this life-changing program in just two weeks!
Sign Up for the Mind Organization for Moms Program for FREE!
1. Buy a copy of Say Goodbye to Survival Mode from any retailer. It’s available online and in-store from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, DaySpring, ChristianBook, iBooks, and Mardel. (You can buy the ebook here or read a sample chapter if you’d like a sneak peek.) All pre-orders, purchases made last week, and purchases made by January 30, 2014, are eligible for this offer.
2. Fill out the form below. That’s it! Once you fill out the form, you’ll be re-directed to a page with details on how to sign up for the Mind Organization for Moms Program for FREE! If you have any trouble, email email@example.com and we’ll help you out!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!